cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hello all! sorry, this is the first in months that I've logged into this site again.

I bet you are wondering if i'm dead or not well, here's a post on our about it.

And some for the upcoming version.

I can say that the game is now very different from the first release.
I have removed(the battle system) and implemented several features that was not in the past version.

For the upcoming release, the "blend modes" error has finally been fixed(hopefully). It was caused by a problematic lighting plugin; Khas Ultra lighting, I've replaced that with a more stable one; Terrax lighting which will hopefully prevent it from occuring.

I am giving it my all and being very careful about what content to release. I've completely removed the battle system in favor of scenarios because it was preferred by the majority.

Next release will be a sink or swim for this project. That is either it will be continued or it will receive the [ABANDONED] tag.
The reason for this is because we are in the Red, for these past months we have been working on this project with money from our own pockets, but now that weve almost exhausted all of our resources...in fact I've got debts to pay to RudyOmega for doing sprites and countless other stuff which I have not payed him for months now, yep it's long overdue...

So wish us luck.:cry:

Edit: Also, next release even if the game will or will not be successful, I am promising that next ver. release I will try my best to resolve most bug that is reported for that version. goodbye.

sorry for my bad english btw.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I really do not want to see this game fall, I still can not play! And it is certainly creating a game is a big bet... Long time invested. (and money)

Reactions: cedr777

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I really do not want to see this game fall, I could not even play. And it is certainly creating a game is a big bet... Long time invested. (and money)
Thanks, Me either dude I also don't want to give up on this game yet that's why i'm making sure the next release will be good.
I see the potential in this game is quite big only if it will be developed correctly. Sadly, we've almost depleted our funds these past few months and are in the red...

I'm even going to desperate lengths to ask the NTR guys at Anime sharing thread if anyone would be willing to help me out with the story.

the post:

Edit: Oh btw, one of the features that i've added with the next version is animated cgs. look forward to it ;)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks, Me either dude I also don't want to give up on this game yet that's why i'm making sure the next release will be good.
I see the potential in this game is quite big only if it will be developed correctly. Sadly, we've almost depleted our funds these past few months and are in the red...

I'm even going to desperate lengths to ask the NTR guys at Anime sharing thread if anyone would be willing to help me out with the story.

the post:

Edit: Oh btw, one of the features that i've added with the next version is animated cgs. look forward to it ;)
Bro if you're in the red, just drop it. Don't hold onto something hoping for success that won't come.

That's like people on youtube with their vlog channels - wasting their time.

Remember - if it don't make dollars, it don't make sense!

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I'd say it's worth a shot! Game's core idea along with interface and map design is amazing, I remember playing it since release. If only bugs are fixed (bugs like getting out of bonds in most maps) and if there's way more content (including some more H-content) then this game may succed.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'd say it's worth a shot! Game's core idea along with interface and map design is amazing, I remember playing it since release. If only bugs are fixed (bugs like getting out of bonds in most maps) and if there's way more content (including some more H-content) then this game may succed.
Thanks, I'll do my best not to dissapoint. As for the bugs, don't worry I have resolved the major ones so far. I won't say how many sex scenes I added though to not spoil it.

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!
Jul 9, 2018
"Just another low effort map making from an RPGmaker game. " XD
Also, don't let guys like Rhasta get you down. I'm sure there are at least (potentially)a few people among hundreds that would have tried the upcoming version who'd be willing to back up this project.

I can say this because damn, a lot of people are posting almost everyday about being recommended impregnation games and someone has gotten pretty annoyed bec. of it. (that's right,i'm looking at you Rhasta, the Shadow Shaman )

If I had the money, I'd support you but I'm flat broke right now =(

- I hate peenoise!

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because of Patreon's guidelines, I'm sorry about that.

Edit: As an alternative, I've posted the video on the F95zone Discord server, you can find it at #dev-previews.

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Just now I finished Kazuki-sensei's scene with over 300 lines of text. Next step is putting it into the editor and adding the art.

After that it's modification of Shizuru's old scene, adding the new animation to it.

Then modify Satoshi's old dialogues. Perhaps add a small scene to make it consistent.

Add an additional short scene for Shizuru before the camp events for consistency.

And some check and were good for playtesting.

Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to finish everything by the end of the week.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Phew after months of working on the game, I am proud to present version 0.3.0.
This version adds a lot of content and improvements since the previous 0.15 version.
I will make a detailed change-log tomorrow (with known issues) and update the Patreon page after I get some sleep.
A big thanks to our supporters for taking interest in backing up this project, without you guys, this update would not have been possible! thanks for not giving up on me!
And the various people who helped me in making this game possible! (see in game Credits)
Also. I apologize for the numerous Typos and Grammatical errors you will encounter beforehand. There were only two of us who worked on this game and we have not had the resources to hire a proofreader. We hope to do that in future patches once we become more stable.
Please report bugs you may find using the PrintScreen button, a folder called Screenshots will be created in your game directory. You can help us fix bugs by reporting them and sending those screenshots on our Discord server:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes