Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry folks, new to this site and this game structure.
I have completed DMD Ch1 and downloaded Ch2 zip
When I run Ch2 (unzipped into a separate folder) it doesn't see the saves from Ch 1 and I am not sure what I am supposed to move to the Ch 2 saves subfolder in order to continue my game play?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

Daryl12th

Jan 19, 2018
How can i get passed Day 13 i got 60 LF AND PF but i can't move to the next. Is there someone can helped me? I used android devices .. Thank you

Reactions: Tushar Wasnik

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Okay I have downloaded the ''persistent'' Winzip file. What folder should i locate this file? In chapter 1 or 2?

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Hello, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
I tried everything I could think of, to get to use my chapter 1 saves in chapter 2.
As described here, I finished the game, created a save file the moment the "Please support us" message appears, click on "Main Menu" and "Quit" the game.

First thing I tried, unpacking Ch2 in a new folder and adding the saves. Did not work.
Second thing I tried, unpacking Ch2 into the Ch1 folder and overwriting all files. Did not work.

This is the error message I get:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 107, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\Cristian\\OneDrive\\Mrdots Games\\Projects\\Dating My Daughter/game/end.rpy', 1508439418, 60).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    return
  File "H:\H-Games\Dating My Daughter\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1376, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "H:\H-Games\Dating My Daughter\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\renpy\execution.py", line 552, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\Cristian\\OneDrive\\Mrdots Games\\Projects\\Dating My Daughter/game/end.rpy', 1508439418, 60).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.16

Somehow it tries to access this path: C:\\Users\\Cristian\\OneDrive\\Mrdots Games\\Projects\\Dating My Daughter/game/end.rpy

But there is not even a User "Christian" ...
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

delightfulhug

Jul 16, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
I tried everything I could think of, to get to use my chapter 1 saves in chapter 2.
As described here, I finished the game, created a save file the moment the "Please support us" message appears, click on "Main Menu" and "Quit" the game.

First thing I tried, unpacking Ch2 in a new folder and adding the saves. Did not work.
Second thing I tried, unpacking Ch2 into the Ch1 folder and overwriting all files. Did not work.

This is the error message I get:

While running game code:
    return

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    return
  File "H:\H-Games\Dating My Daughter\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1376, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "H:\H-Games\Dating My Daughter\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\renpy\execution.py", line 552, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.16

Somehow it tries to access this path: C:\\Users\\Cristian\\OneDrive\\Mrdots Games\\Projects\\Dating My Daughter/game/end.rpy

But there is not even a User "Christian" ...
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.
C:\\Users\\Cristian\\OneDrive\\Mrdots Games\\Projects\\Dating My Daughter/game/end.rpy', 1508439418, 60).

The C: is the HardDrive '
User: is You The account you used to log into your PC is named Christian
OneDrive is a file located within the users folder in your harddrive

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for trying to help me, but there is no User named "Christian" and my computer is also not named "Christian". And there is absolutly no folder named OneDrive on my HardDrive. :/ I think the script is just broken, and I hope in the next update the import save function will be fixed.

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
Try the following path (if you have Windows 7) c:\\users\<your login name eg. mine could be Sharkey>\AppData\Roaming\DMD_

The saves should be in this folder.

I hope this works for you.

eldel

Feb 13, 2018
Looking for a bit of help! Have download version 14.5 of CH1 from the main game page but can't get any of the saves to work....the saves from post 19 don't load to anything when i go into the load menu and the saves from post 1 throw me out with an error message. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: ramyeN

UserUnkown

Jul 2, 2017
Looking for a bit of help! Have download version 14.5 of CH1 from the main game page but can't get any of the saves to work....the saves from post 19 don't load to anything when i go into the load menu and the saves from post 1 throw me out with an error message. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Same here. Ideas?

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I took my main save game with 100/100 D, E and G and used the ingame program to remove the other girls from it and save it again so here they are for all to enjoy.
I added my Reward file to have all rewards unlocked.
D, G and E on the first one. View attachment 43442
D only 2nd one. View attachment 43443
D and E the 3rd one. View attachment 43444
D and G the 4th one. View attachment 43445
And the file that unlocks all rewards.

Each save will have what the pic shows but for the girls.

You will need to run each one to the end to make sure that get set for you.

Warning the last save game you run to the end of chapter 14 is what chapter 2 will see and will change all save games to reflect this in all save games in chapter 2.
Hi. I'm new to this game and I want to ask, where I can find the overview over my stats in the game? Like in the pictures posted above. Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. I'm new to this game and I want to ask, where I can find the overview over my stats in the game? Like in the pictures posted above. Thank you.
Just click on D'd face in the upper right corner.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why are you downloading them when chapter 2 does not see the saves from chapter 1 its broken.
Once you start chapter 2 you will have to input all the info to be able to play it.

alex neon

Dec 31, 2017
hey
i lost my saved game cuz i play on rpd and lost acess to it hope to get all saved game for first 8 days to continuo play on it
i don't want spoli it and get that finish only

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey
i lost my saved game cuz i play on rpd and lost acess to it hope to get all saved game for first 8 days to continuo play on it
I don't think anyone did save other than end game saves.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
hey
I've got a save right before the cupid game. Here it is:

(I hope the link works.)