Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Warning these were made in v14 and not v14.5 and will not transfer over to chapter 2
SAVES WON'T WORK.

Okay thanks to @Anon-e-Mouse for uploading all 4 paths that can be taken to reach the end and my file to unlock all rewards we now have a complete ending for what ever path you chose.

Anon-e-Mouse post can be found here.

All 4 save games can be put in at the same time and you need at least 1 save game to finish to have it register your chosen ending for the beginning of Chapter 2.
You must unpack the (Removed no longer work) file and place it in the save game folder and let it replace yours to unlock all rewards.

16-3 is Georgina and Elena route
16-1 is Elena route
14-5 is D only route
13-5 is Georgina route
All of them are saved in the airport just before the final "thank you" screen for Chapter 1.
You must rename them to look like this.
16-3-LT1.save
16-1-LT1.save
14-5-LT1.save
13-5-LT1.save

The first number is the page number the save will be on the 2nd number is the number for the save on that page.

My save game is better for G and E as lovers/GF with 100/100 points each (Removed no longer work). (See Pic)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TCMS Please can you link this on the first post with the download of the game.
Thank you for your time.

Reminder to all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warning these were made in v14 and not v14.5 and will not transfer over to chapter 2.

I removed the downloads because they no longer work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so i have to rename this files ? can you eplain it how ?
No you just go to the page the save is on and click on it to load that save game.

Yes you need to remove the part in front and make them look like this.
16-3-LT1.save
16-1-LT1.save
14-5-LT1.save
13-5-LT1.save

Then they will show up on the save page.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Thanx fox! Ready for Chapter 2! Any cheats to increase LP FP or any of the hidden stats?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
If you change the (for example) 16-3 into 1-1 then the save game will end up on the 1st page. Saves you some scrolling to the 16th page.

Reactions: Badborg

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
I yust finished the whole game till the airport scene. but what about the rewards ? i don´t understand it, i have unlock many rewards but i can´t play it, if i click on them, there only open a picture

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I yust finished the whole game till the airport scene. but what about the rewards ? i don´t understand it, i have unlock many rewards but i can´t play it, if i click on them, there only open a picture
That is all the rewards are, extra pics added as rewards.

Reactions: Cryptor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I took my main save game with 100/100 D, E and G and used the ingame program to remove the other girls from it and save it again so here they are for all to enjoy.
I added my Reward file to have all rewards unlocked.
D, G and E on the first one. My save game.jpg
D only 2nd one. D only.jpg
D and E the 3rd one. D and E only.jpg
D and G the 4th one. D and G only.jpg
And the file that unlocks all rewards.

Each save will have what the pic shows but for the girls.

You will need to run each one to the end to make sure that get set for you.

Warning the last save game you run to the end of chapter 14 is what chapter 2 will see and will change all save games to reflect this in all save games in chapter 2.

Last edited: