Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can somebody please advise how to play the saves on 0.14 Chapter 1? I downloaded the latest version of Chapter on the main thread using "Google Drive" and copied & paste the save files in to the save folder as per the instructions.

But whenever i tried to load the save file (Tried them all) they all leads to the screen sayings "Congratulation, you have reached the end of this chapter".

What am i doing wrong here?

Any suggestion or pointers will be really appreciated.
Thanks
Chapter 1 v14 save are only for chapter 1 v14 and will not work in chapter 2 v15.

You must play till the end of v14 chapter 1 and then just start a new game in chapter 2 v15 and it will auto bring over all info from chapter 1.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Since there doesn't appear to be a Chapter 2 save thread, Here is my save for Chapter 2 for anyone who wants it. It contains the following routes:

1. Georgina, Elena And Jennifer
2. Georgina And Elena
3. Elena And Jennifer
4. Jennifer Only
5. Daughter Only
6. Elena Only
7. Georgina And Jennifer
8. Georgina Only

The save also contains the persistent file.

Last edited:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
You must play till the end of v14 chapter 1 and then just start a new game in chapter 2 v15 and it will auto bring over all info from chapter 1.
Sorry for a noob question but i just started DmD. How does replaying chapter 14 effect the related info in chapter 15? Can i redo a path in chapter 14 and continue in 15? it's realy confusing with 2 separate game folders. I probably played chapter 14 in 3-4 diffrent ways and saved as i went. I have zero clue whats gonna be brought from any of that to chapter 15 since its a fresh start game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for a noob question but i just started DmD. How does replaying chapter 14 effect the related info in chapter 15? Can i redo a path in chapter 14 and continue in 15? it's realy confusing with 2 separate game folders. I probably played chapter 14 in 3-4 diffrent ways and saved as i went. I have zero clue whats gonna be brought from any of that to chapter 15 since its a fresh start game.
All your choices for GF and who you had sex with is what is brought over.
Who you did the photo's with.
All the hidden points.

When you click on D's face all that info is what is brought over. change name and more..jpg

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone give me a save before the contest starts on Chapter 1 ? I seem to have made some mistakes and I didn't save before the contest

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Where does Ch2 look for these saves? I mean obviously in the Ch1 game directory but how does it know where that is? A fixed path? Some appdata file saved somewhere?

I cannot get it to pick up my Ch1 game and I'm trying to figure out exactly what the mechanism is as I currently have Ch1 unpacked in a random directory.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Since there doesn't appear to be a Chapter 2 save thread, Here is my save for Chapter 2 for anyone who wants it. It contains the following routes:

1. Georgina, Elena And Jennifer
2. Georgina And Elena
3. Elena And Jennifer
4. Jennifer Only
5. Daughter Only
6. Elena Only
7. Georgina And Jennifer
8. Georgina Only

The save also contains the persistent file.
Hi, trying to use your saves but they don't work
Also i asked on the other thread but don't know if it was ok. How to i start Ch 2 with the option to get the severence package ?
Thanks

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hi, trying to use your saves but they don't work
Also i asked on the other thread but don't know if it was ok. How to i start Ch 2 with the option to get the severence package ?
Thanks
make sure you use the new save system mod if playing on ch2 0.15 or use this version and it should work if not let me know and i will send you my save.

for severance package hold shift and press O then type in:
v_day0_extra_payment=True
and then you will have it.

Reactions: GoGo13

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello somebody can upload he saves from day 13 and 14 please
I would but I did not keep any but for what I have uploaded here, you may just need to replay it and use the walkthrough for what you need.