Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 25, 2022
March 2024 Genshin Impact's Ganyu updated
(FGO's Anastasia Uncensored is not uploaded/found here, and I do not have access to paid methods, so if ya have it, please share. Pretty please)

4K Upscaled files:
Original Files:

1712562125165.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saberia

Dec 25, 2021
(FGO's Anastasia Uncensored is not uploaded/found here, and I do not have access to paid methods, so if ya have it, please share. Pretty please)

4K Upscaled files: Pixeldrain
Original Files: Pixeldrain

View attachment 3521065

Thank you for sharing!
Anastasia that one doesn't need uncensored IMO.
Unless someone just really want to see uncensored goblin's dick......:HideThePain:

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023

View attachment 3521065

Anastasia uncensored:

You can usually find these files being shared in other forums like anime-sharing. Also, I noticed the quality of CEO NEET's videos have been higher as of late. Do you still find it necessary to upscale them? If not, maybe your efforts are better directed elsewhere, not that they aren't appreciated.

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
Anastasia uncensored: Pixeldrain

You can usually find these files being shared in other forums like anime-sharing. Also, I noticed the quality of CEO NEET's videos have been higher as of late. Do you still find it necessary to upscale them? If not, maybe your efforts are better directed elsewhere, not that they aren't appreciated.
Sorry do you have the ENG subtitled version?

Nov 25, 2022
Also, I noticed the quality of CEO NEET's videos have been higher as of late. Do you still find it necessary to upscale them? If not, maybe your efforts are better directed elsewhere, not that they aren't appreciated.
I mean, most of NEET's animations are in 720p, which is not that bad, but I kinda prefer them higher, same with 1080p (although, that's just an extra "tick" for me, 1080p is totally fine with these animations and really, they don't need to be upscaled), and since I like consistency, the fact that old kinda-low quality animations are upscaled to 4K while current ones are lower, although shouldn't effect anything really, kinda bugs me

Reactions: Reaper9988

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
I mean, most of NEET's animations are in 720p, which is not that bad, but I kinda prefer them higher, same with 1080p (although, that's just an extra "tick" for me, 1080p is totally fine with these animations and really, they don't need to be upscaled), and since I like consistency, the fact that old kinda-low quality animations are upscaled to 4K while current ones are lower, although shouldn't effect anything really, kinda bugs me
Fair enough. I totally understand wanting consistent quality when it comes to something you enjoy. Thanks for keeping up with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandomBullcrapLad
Nov 25, 2022

View attachment 3521065

Updated Anastasia
Original:
Upscaled:
1712841252625.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes