• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Unavoidable NTR ✓
Ending Only Pregnancy Content ✓
Perverted Heroine ✓
Mesugaki ✓
Translated SNS ✓
Scene Collector ✓
No Combat ✓

Day 1 homies this is for yall.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Appreciate that you're clarifying the content. Makes it easier to decide.

Reactions: Frumi

Totti000

May 4, 2022
oh, i played the demo a month ago and it was quite promising. thanks fr sharing the game so quickly. oh king of kings!

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I have the same problem. I wonder why that is. The programmer must have noticed such an insurmountable error.
another use found the fix, just make sure the guy in the bottom right with the aphrodisiac is the last person you interact with, talk to the collar guy before him

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Another game that has Female Protagonist game that has sex stats. I want a Male Protagonist game with sex stats. I need to knock those women up.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Read the reviews, so I probably know the answer to this already. I am fine with the game being 'absurdly linear' as more than one of the reviewers put it. But I have to ask, is this more 'FMC gets turned into a whore through her own actions' or 'FMC turns into a whore because she meets one (Or several) actual characters who turn her away' from her too-pure boyfriend? Honestly, reading they had vowed to not kiss until they graduate or whatever... I know that its silly to even consider there could be such a thing as realism in H-games, ESPECIALLY netorare/netori games, but that is just bad!

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
honestly if this is just a prequal / demo for another game that would make a lot of sense. the game is honestly super linear and while the content presented is pretty good in my opinion the game is also super short. it also seemed to me like there was a lot of backstory, mechanics, and etc that just are not used very well mainly because again the game is super short.
Seem like this game gona be the start of the series, which i guess go by with the normal route, from what i can see from their Ci-en and twitter (which is pretty obvious).
Also using cg thats not in the game doesn't count seem abit misleading ( Screenshot 2024-05-02 220106.png ), the other one is like in the dev commentary section.
Anyway hopefully they maintain the quality for later games.
Actually i saw this game on his page where he was creating it the character design before awesome but he changed it to something cuter but I never understood why until now maybe the game he before needed more time and money the game he creating before was big but he changed it into this something must have happened

This is literally what I was saying. Dev started with a relatively "normal" game in the NTR/coercion/corruption genre.

This is how it looked in the beginning:

1.jpg

(09/24/2022)

2.jpg

She is older in all of these.

3.jpg

The basic story is she is a powerful mage and she and her childhood friend (to-be-bf) are traveling, idk the details, but they arrive at a adventurer guild and some top tier Mercenary there that apparently already harassed her some time earlier (so she met him before, but not for long, just while traveling) He is kind of rude and she hurts him with her magic I think and he kind of uses his authority to get her to have a duel with him and she agrees to have her magic be reliant on him allowing her to use it if she looses (I think it's like a fine-print contract kind of thing). And the game is basically starting there (that was the intro).

4.jpg

5.jpg

The thing is, as there was more and more development, at some point dev switched over and started talking about a special even-related small game. At first it was not clear if they were talking about an entirely separate game or if this was gonna be a demo or if it was just an episode of the overall game they were working on. But then they made a DLSite announcement page for it an all that. So I assume it is either a payed demo for them to get more money in to continue developing, or it was a side project the dev wanted to do before continuing to develop the "main game".

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

For me this new "game" came kind of out of the blue. I was tentatively following the development since it fit my criteria of NTR and corruption games, and the visuals were (just barely) within my "comfort zone" when it came to age of FMC. But the new direction kind of took the excitement out of me a bit, since the "short" game clearly is out of my comfort zone now. It's not a huge difference in design, but it definitely is nothing I am personally interested in. So I'm hoping the "main game" (if here is one) is not too far of.

I'm kind of a bit annoyed at all these devs working on games for 2 years then suddenly being like "Im bored, im exhausted. Wait, let me make this DIFFERENT game that I wanted to make before I finish the one I've been working on for 2 years". And I'm like "bruh............."

Sep 26, 2021
This is literally what I was saying. Dev started with a relatively "normal" game in the NTR/coercion/corruption genre.

This is how it looked in the beginning:

View attachment 3599534

(09/24/2022)

View attachment 3599538

She is older in all of these.

View attachment 3599539

The basic story is she is a powerful mage and she and her childhood friend (to-be-bf) are traveling, idk the details, but they arrive at a adventurer guild and some top tier Mercenary there that apparently already harassed her some time earlier (so she met him before, but not for long, just while traveling) He is kind of rude and she hurts him with her magic I think and he kind of uses his authority to get her to have a duel with him and she agrees to have her magic be reliant on him allowing her to use it if she looses (I think it's like a fine-print contract kind of thing). And the game is basically starting there (that was the intro).

View attachment 3599545

View attachment 3599546

The thing is, as there was more and more development, at some point dev switched over and started talking about a special even-related small game. At first it was not clear if they were talking about an entirely separate game or if this was gonna be a demo or if it was just an episode of the overall game they were working on. But then they made a DLSite announcement page for it an all that. So I assume it is either a payed demo for them to get more money in to continue developing, or it was a side project the dev wanted to do before continuing to develop the "main game".

View attachment 3599550

View attachment 3599552

View attachment 3599554

View attachment 3599556

For me this new "game" came kind of out of the blue. I was tentatively following the development since it fit my criteria of NTR and corruption games, and the visuals were (just barely) within my "comfort zone" when it came to age of FMC. But the new direction kind of took the excitement out of me a bit, since the "short" game clearly is out of my comfort zone now. It's not a huge difference in design, but it definitely is nothing I am personally interested in. So I'm hoping the "main game" (if here is one) is not too far of.

I'm kind of a bit annoyed at all these devs working on games for 2 years then suddenly being like "Im bored, im exhausted. Wait, let me make this DIFFERENT game that I wanted to make before I finish the one I've been working on for 2 years". And I'm like "bruh............."
Loli build looks better.

Reactions: zazaxxzzz

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Read the reviews, so I probably know the answer to this already. I am fine with the game being 'absurdly linear' as more than one of the reviewers put it. But I have to ask, is this more 'FMC gets turned into a whore through her own actions' or 'FMC turns into a whore because she meets one (Or several) actual characters who turn her away' from her too-pure boyfriend? Honestly, reading they had vowed to not kiss until they graduate or whatever... I know that its silly to even consider there could be such a thing as realism in H-games, ESPECIALLY netorare/netori games, but that is just bad!
Honestly, its really too short to matter, but to answer your question..
The FMC has an arranged marriage with someone her own age. They've been friends their whole life, but its implied they've never even so much as held hands. The issue is, she's sexually curious, a closet masochist and extremely horny. Not to get into spoilers, but her horniness lands her in a position to be blackmailed and her desire to be used lowers her resistance and viola.

takeflite01

Apr 1, 2020
I have an error in the game in which I open the game executable and it stays in "now loading" forever, :/, if anyone has a solution to that I would appreciate it.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes