5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
Operation lovecraft was a solid game that i would have paid for it and add it to my steam library with 0 shame....but then they decided to add multiplayer.....maybe i`m old fashioned and i don`t get the kids now days, but i don`t want a cheer crowd when i`m fapping to girl being fucked silly by a dragon, i applaud you sir and i hope you get to do this for all 4 girls (last version i saw it was only 3)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is this only Celia scenes as the title suggest?
Regardless thanks for the effort king

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
The camera movement with WASD is terrible, if possible it would be nice to control the camera with your mouse like the original game.
Same with the up and down camera which is space bar and CTRL respectively.
If for some reason it is not possible to control with mouse then at least make it Q and E because they are closer to WASD so you don't have to do the weird finger gymnastic to get onto different keys !

But the best way is to implement key binding. Btw for some reason the game has no exist button.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Nice, thanks for doing this, i didn't even know, i saw it by chance in a post of the original game.

Greetings. (y) :)

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
the hacker known as 4chan, when i try to view the models with UE viewer and i set the version to 4.25 i keep getting an error, do you know by chance why is that?... What i'm watching is the assets from the 6 files parts.

Greetings. :) (y)

May 17, 2021
I am out of the loop, can someone explain what the point of this is?

The original game has an omake mode doesn't it? I remember being able to just play whatever scenes I wanted.
Is it because this is a newer version or something?
The newer version with this girl included has denuvo, which I don't know how to crack.
I thought it would be funny to make something from the assets.
Based anon circumvents always on copy protection to trigger shit devs and bust fat nuts. a true legend.
Real life Robin Hood right here. Steal from the rich and give to the horny.
Is this only Celia scenes as the title suggest?
Regardless thanks for the effort king
Yes, only her scenes.
hello. it has no sound right?
Yes, it has no sound.
you will add the new girl if ever comes out?
If I can with not much effort then yes, if they do something against it then probably no.
the hacker known as 4chan, when i try to view the models with UE viewer and i set the version to 4.25 i keep getting an error, do you know by chance why is that?... What i'm watching is the assets from the 6 files parts.
If you're trying to open the project files then you need Unreal Engine 5.2.1 or later and not Gildor's model viewer.
No, i know the project if for that, but i wanted just to check the assets with UEviewer, why is not possible?... Aren't those the same files?... I tried with the latest files we had and i couldn't because it was encrypted, and not even searching for the Key with AES key finder worked, so i assumed this files were decrypted somehow?

They are different. The game and the model viewer works with "cooked" assets. The editor does not support those, so I saved you the exporting and importing steps. Why do you insist on using the model viewer?

070 introduced a new encryption method for the pak files, model viewer will not work unless you extract the paks first.

Last edited:

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
The newer version with this girl included has denuvo, which I don't know how to crack.
I thought it would be funny to make something from the assets.

Real life Robin Hood right here. Steal from the rich and give to the horny.

Yes, only her scenes.

Yes, it has no sound.

If I can with not much effort then yes, if they do something against it then probably no.

If you're trying to open the project files then you need Unreal Engine 5.2.1 or later and not Gildor's model viewer.
No, i know the project if for that, but i wanted just to check the assets with UEviewer, why is not possible?... Aren't those the same files?... I tried with the latest files we had and i couldn't because it was encrypted, and not even searching for the Key with AES key finder worked, so i assumed this files were decrypted somehow?

Reactions: jetfuelcant
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->