VN Ren'Py Abandoned Celestial Galaxy [v0.0.2.75] [Ninjew42]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 192287

This was fun and I enjoyed it. Hope a Android port comes out or a link appears

D

Deleted member 192287

Great art and work! Possible andriod port?

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Is there any chance that the development speed will increase?
It looks that there is one update every 4 months or so....and not really a lot of content

Fapalot

Sep 17, 2017
like the art very much but it is realy not much Content and development Speed is...yea not the fastest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any chance that the development speed will increase?
It looks that there is one update every 4 months or so....and not really a lot of content
Bit late for this reply but they didn't get much in the way of support or interest so motivation to bother speeding up wasn't there, they didn't exactly have any incentive to update at a regular pace.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Bit late for this reply but they didn't get much in the way of support or interest so motivation to bother speeding up wasn't there, they didn't exactly have any incentive to update at a regular pace.
well that sucks, i would of totally supported it if i had found the game when they were still bothering with it/knew they weren't getting much funding (i can't remember when i found it i just came to check up on it's releases), it has such potential and i even put it in my favourites folder (was b4 i knew it was abandoned) i hate seeing games like this abandoned but i guess that's just the way it is sometimes :(

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
after looking at their patreon doesn't seem like the game is abandoned at all but merely on hold or just taking a really long time to get the next version out since it looks like they are redoing stuff in the game, so i hope i'm right and i can hope for something more on this game in the future rather than abandoning hope since it's stated to be abandoned

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes