3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

devUser

Jun 30, 2023
Development started in 2018 and only v0.1? Okay. So does that mean v0.2 will be released in 2030?

I'll check it out. Good luck to the dev.
It is indeed, but maybe just the english version. This was the first VN I played (dowloaded from playstore). I still receive e-mails saying about the new endings available with some characters so I think it is pretty close to the final version (at least in portuguese)

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thank you so much for the detailed review.

I noted your idea about labeling the choices. Lets see if we can implement it.

If you dont mind, can you post your reply as a review? Even if its a bad score, IMO it would help a lot of players. it's so well written and detailed.
I don't usually like to review games in early stages because it has to reflect the actual content, which is often limited and subject to changes. Also, I've seen so many not being updated that I don't want to forget to do so myself. Though, I'm not against it and I'll try to write something.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

meth8472

May 1, 2017
any news on the mac version? win version doesn't work with renpy launcher, so still no chance to give the game a try

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
any news on the mac version? win version doesn't work with renpy launcher, so still no chance to give the game a try
We removed the function blocking the Mac version to start properly and v0.2 will be ok! Did you try to press "Ignore" and see if the game runs from there? If you catch more errors please bring to us.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
I think this thread had the netorare tag initially.
If so, can you expand on that?
What sort of content does/will the game have that necessitates that tag?

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think this thread had the netorare tag initially.
If so, can you expand on that?
What sort of content does/will the game have that necessitates that tag?
Yes. Moderation told us to move the tag to planned.

The game will have scenes where your Love Interests will be flirting or going forward with other NPCs. It will be based on your choices so it can be avoidable.

If you let it go through, you can see what happens. I'm not going to list the events, because I want you guys to live it for yourselves.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yes. Moderation told us to move the tag to planned.

The game will have scenes where your Love Interests will be flirting or going forward with other NPCs. It will be based on your choices so it can be avoidable.

If you let it go through, you can see what happens. I'm not going to list the events, because I want you guys to live it for yourselves.
will we be able to, ahem encourage such behaviour lol, if you know what I mean

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
A very good start, I got a really good feeling about this VN being a pristine visual novel, glad to see something this great finaly released to the world. Looking forward to future updates and what more the mc can get into.

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CelebrityHunter-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you will see for a while!
70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since 2018.
Get dirty with 9 main characters (and dozens of others) in 3,500 unique 4K scenes.
Create your own cinematic story with 2,000 impactful choices and over 30 endings!
Celebrity Hunter amassed over 3 million downloads in Brazil.
We are thrilled to start this journey with you (from Episode 1) and bring Geiko's flagship game to the global community.
With brand-new and enhanced PC and Android versions and a major Episode on the 1st and 15th of every month!​
The game looks worthy of a try.
Thanks for sharing.(y)

• Red Heart

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CelebrityHunter-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't know portuguese but was curious about this game coz it has some tags I've interested so long story short I've found (not an easy task for "3kk" downloads game which mentioned only on devs site in whole google) old free apk since there are no official windows version (I've converted to win and played a little but without language knowledge decided better just to check images [about 4k img files total and 8 vids] in game folder) version 0.77 and what I found out:
1) 70h gameplay and no grind is fake - old game is sandbox grindfest, new free version have 10 min max gameplay but no grind (so thats true). I know that old game discussion is kinda offtop but since there are info in OP about it I assume I can speak about it too.
2) download counter with 3kk downloads most likely fake since it's dev site and there are no real counter (yeah, links lead to pixeldrain but through api so it's should be possible to get/show real downloads number instead of static text) - just some static text in game page html code and so "popular" for sure would be mentioned much more at google.
P.S. So in short if u interested about old version "with 70+h gameplay" probably not worth, new free version is much better in quality but lack of content for now.

• Wow
Reactions: HUNUTAN and Lerd0

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yes. But if you think some of the scenes can be explored further, you can always tell me and I'm going to work more in that specific path.

I really like to explore every fetishe to the fullest and your feedback is super important.
well mey mano if you are a true brazilian......sharing is a specific trait form you guys.....at least is what i learn in my many trips to that amazing country, i dont say everybody like to share but is the country where the swinging come from so....with the kind of women they have and the kind of ppl they are ,is not hard to see this kind of kinks and fetish in the day to day life....good luck mano....benvindo.a f95

• Red Heart

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.2] [Geiko Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't know portuguese but was curious about this game coz it has some tags I've interested so long story short I've found (not an easy task for "3kk" downloads game which mentioned only on devs site in whole google) old free apk since there are no official windows version (I've converted to win and played a little but without language knowledge decided better just to check images [about 4k img files total and 8 vids] in game folder) version 0.77 and what I found out:
1) 70h gameplay and no grind is fake - old game is sandbox grindfest, new free version have 10 min max gameplay but no grind (so thats true). I know that old game discussion is kinda offtop but since there are info in OP about it I assume I can speak about it too.
2) download counter with 3kk downloads most likely fake since it's dev site and there are no real counter (yeah, links lead to pixeldrain but through api so it's should be possible to get/show real downloads number instead of static text) - just some static text in game page html code and so "popular" for sure would be mentioned much more at google.
P.S. So in short if u interested about old version "with 70+h gameplay" probably not worth, new free version is much better in quality but lack of content for now.
Thank you for your interest in Celebrity Hunter! We're thrilled that you're intrigued by the game and its potential. Let's address your concerns and provide some additional context:

1. Grind Concerns:

We understand your concern about "grindfests" in games. Celebrity Hunter is designed to offer a narrative-driven experience, where each date connects to the next like episodes in a series. There's no need for repetitive grinding to progress through the story.

If you're looking for a quick overview, we recommend . This will give you a clear understanding of how the dates work and confirm the absence of grind mechanics.

As for the new version, it's currently in its early stages of development, hence the smaller content size. We've never claimed otherwise.

2. Success and Popularity:

Celebrity Hunter was indeed a success on Google Play, with over 3 million downloads solely on that platform, excluding our website. The game was removed from Google Play due to our decision to transition it into an adult game.

Here's an image from our Firebase (Google Analytics) showing our peak monthly user count (300,000+) on Google Play. This number doesn't include downloads from our website or other platforms, further supporting the claim of over 3 million downloads.

chrome_tDiIdqxxN5.png

Celebrity Hunter's popularity extended beyond downloads, .

I hope the global community likes it and you guys going to understand why it did so well in Brazil.

Reactions: sanahtlig
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote