3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
From reading through this, there is no gay content actually in the build that is on here yet, it's still being converted/translated/whatevered. Surely that means it shouldn't have the gay tag yet? It's a little misleading. Planned, sure, fine, but having it already is a bit weird.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what is being said.

Reactions: RodRyder

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
From reading through this, there is no gay content actually in the build that is on here yet, it's still being converted/translated/whatevered. Surely that means it shouldn't have the gay tag yet? It's a little misleading. Planned, sure, fine, but having it already is a bit weird.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what is being said.
Sorry for the confusion. If you look at the Genre section, with the tags, "Gay" is under planned tags. You might be talking about the banner. The banner carries exciting content players going to get in CH! Its to hype you up!

We going to get a main love interest called Nathan that is super hot and other secondary male characters to have sex with <3

Last edited:

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
Geiko Games most fellas here at F95 are just too used to the default Ren'Py stuff, as limited as it is - in fact there are a ton of projects here which are oficially built in way more robust engines, like Unreal and Unity, but end up receiving a "fan demake" in Ren'Py just for the added "easy rollback", "infinite saves", "instant text speed" and not-tech-savvy access to asset dumping and modding tools... So, even if you have a certain "pace" in mind for your game and try to set the text speed or force a timer on animation transitions, someone that dislikes it will end up modding the hell outta these things. Your game has save file naming? Someone will mod it out; Your game doesn't gave save file naming? Someone will mod it in.
Mate, 99% of people don't care about engine. Ren'py, Unreal, Unity, RPGmaker, ..., as long as the game runs and is up to nowadays standards, people are fine with it. And guess what? Rollback, infinite saves, save name, text speed, etc... are VN current standards and not having those options make your game subpar, it's not about opinions, pace or whatever random Joes want, it's about quality of life.

You want your game to be played a certain way? Fine, do so and put your way in the default settings but don't remove those options to people that are use to more comfort. We are not talking about a Dark souls game where the difficulty is a part of the experience. We are mostly talking about default settings that have been removed for no reason and the dev clearly stated that it wasn't his choice and that he will work on it in the next update.

PS: If a Unreal / Unity game can be ported on Ren'py without losing anything, it just means the engine had been poorly chosen and the dev would have saved ton of time and effort to just do it on Ren'py instead of trying to reinvent the wheel and do something worse than ren'py.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanahtlig

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I see gay tag.

Is there lot male x male content here?
One main character called Nathan and other secondary characters. Its not a lot, but its meaningful. And you can opt out from straight stuff and have lots of friends and a good story if you dont want MxF content.

yleeh

Feb 27, 2021
Estou confuso, como o tamanho do arquivo é tão pequeno para um jogo que afirma ser tão grande? E as cenas nas capturas de tela já estão no jogo ou são apenas conteúdo planejado?
[/CITAR]
This game is Brazilian, it already has a lot of content

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And, while this first chapter is very short, the result is already interesting. Also, knowing there will be gay and group sex (maybe bi scenes) from your initial request thread is already making me expect to have a good time in the long run.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original. I'm a little worried about the drama side.
The artistic side is well done.

The MC is a new journalist working for magazine people. After not being successful so far, a chance encounter is about to make his job more satisfying, professionally and personally.
The flow of events is correct. Starting the game with Priscila was disturbing. It made me think the description was wrong and we were playing as her.
The few characters we meet are fine. The protagonist is neither too good nor too bad. The grey zone is always better to shape him how we want. The boss, even though he is awful, he doesn't seem evil. Priscila is too gentle for her own good. I would love to pursue her further without hurting her in the process.
The models and backgrounds are well chosen. The MC isn't too cute nor too neglected. Priscila is very attractive.
As for sex scenes, I didn't encounter one my first playthrough so I'm unable to talk about them yet.

Overall, it was a nice journey. I still have some choices to try (I ended on the friendship path with her sleeping on our thigh).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still a little reticent to go for the seduction path because, like I said, I don't want to hurt her in the end for a few stolen photos. The balance between work and private life/fun seems thin.

The few problems I encountered are :
the save/load function : not only there are only 6 saves but having save/load one above the other is very strange; I even lost a save because I didn't pay enough attention to how it was working;
a mute button would be nice;
differentiating the choices between ending, relationship, flavour text, without being too much (obviously, if it's possible);
a way to find the stats without having to reach the end of content.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And, while this first chapter is very short, the result is already interesting. Also, knowing there will be gay and group sex (maybe bi scenes) from your initial request thread is already making me expect to have a good time in the long run.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original. I'm a little worried about the drama side.
The artistic side is well done.

The MC is a new journalist working for magazine people. After not being successful so far, a chance encounter is about to make his job more satisfying, professionally and personally.
The flow of events is correct. Starting the game with Priscila was disturbing. It made me think the description was wrong and we were playing as her.
The few characters we meet are fine. The protagonist is neither too good nor too bad. The grey zone is always better to shape him how we want. The boss, even though he is awful, he doesn't seem evil. Priscila is too gentle for her own good. I would love to pursue her further without hurting her in the process.
The models and backgrounds are well chosen. The MC isn't too cute nor too neglected. Priscila is very attractive.
As for sex scenes, I didn't encounter one my first playthrough so I'm unable to talk about them yet.

Overall, it was a nice journey. I still have some choices to try (I ended on the friendship path with her sleeping on our thigh).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still a little reticent to go for the seduction path because, like I said, I don't want to hurt her in the end for a few stolen photos. The balance between work and private life/fun seems thin.

The few problems I encountered are :
the save/load function : not only there are only 6 saves but having save/load one above the other is very strange; I even lost a save because I didn't pay enough attention to how it was working;
a mute button would be nice;
differentiating the choices between ending, relationship, flavour text, without being too much (obviously, if it's possible);
a way to find the stats without having to reach the end of content.

Good continuation.
Thank you so much for the detailed review.

I noted your idea about labeling the choices. Lets see if we can implement it.

If you dont mind, can you post your reply as a review? Even if its a bad score, IMO it would help a lot of players. it's so well written and detailed.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote