• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
Enjoy the sun, the sand, and the company of three alluring catgirls at the Sunshine Resort!
Work hard, relax by the sea, and find yourself entangled in a sexy adventure!
Experience a vacation filled with unforgettable memories and intimate encounters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: Artoonu - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNBD:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Will download and play, despite not being a fan of AI art.
also, game looks like it has a severe case of schrodinger's ears :
flwa4gz7mmz71.jpg

*Edit* Cute, short, and the AI art is fine, animations are... fairly basic, story is... passable. an hour or 2 to read through everything.
for most people this is probably a "take it or leave it", personally, I think it's a 1 playthrough and done.

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Ugh, another one of these short "games" from this "author". Using AI CG is for lazy people. It's not an art. Adding few lines of text doesn't help and can't change my mind.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CatsInHeatSunshineResort-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Kinda unique that this game is made in godot.

Also Artoonus biggest strength is that hes so versatile, instead of just ripping minigames from a library he should put his own ones in as people probably has a bunch of more open libraries for that stuff. If hes smart, he could basically make a bigger and better Aurelia killer with his skillset in 2 years max.

How long did this game take him to make, a month or so?

artoonu

Jun 25, 2023
Developer here. I knew this game would also end up here sooner or later. I don't mind, but if you liked it, get it on Steam or sign up for my SubscribeStar.

Ugh, another one of these short "games" from this "author". Using AI CG is for lazy people. It's not an art. Adding few lines of text doesn't help and can't change my mind.
Understandable. Check out "I keep Dying in Another World -What the hell, Goddess!-", no AI, not just "a few lines of text". Let reviews tell more because I'm biased as dev :p As for why I went this way, it's not out of laziness (BTW, several work-hours on animations is lazy!? WTF!?). I tried AI one time as a test... and well... vox populi. People love it, demand it, I just deliver. It's yet another tool for me.

I guess Artoonu got tired of his usual artstyle? At least it was unique...
Sort of. I tried AI as a test and the results were beyond my expectations in terms of results and reception. I'm frustrated with the fact that I cannot make any progress with the quality of my art, I was never happy with it. It was time-consuming, my wrist hurt and despite sometimes positive feedback, what stuck in my mind was "your art sucks" comments. I tried for years to get better, and nothing. Unique doesn't mean in demand, sadly.

Kinda unique that this game is made in godot.

Also Artoonus biggest strength is that hes so versatile, instead of just ripping minigames from a library he should put his own ones in as people probably has a bunch of more open libraries for that stuff. If hes smart, he could basically make a bigger and better Aurelia killer with his skillset in 2 years max.

How long did this game take him to make, a month or so?
My biggest weakness is lack of self-confidence and promotional-social skills :p

I switched to Godot because I didn't like Live2D SDK terms (animations were made in Blender, it's technically 3D) + I wanted to go for minigames which are not the easiest thing to do in Ren'Py (basics are easy, but all fancy stuff is harder). I also wanted to add minigames because I had a feeling they might increase players' interest.

Everything you see and interact with was designed (inner workings) and coded by myself. Apart from Steam support plugin, I used no ready-made solutions. Everything was done with trial and error. I was stuck on save/load system for quite a while and I had to read scientific papers on solvability calculation of sliding puzzles and implement this guardrail :p

I was already quite familiar with Unity, Python and I touched Godot in the past so it wasn't something entirely new. This game took me something like 4 months to make (includes R&D, playing around with the engine).

I don't want to commit more time to games because I know they won't sell any better and it will be an inefficient waste of time. I can prove it - "I keep Dying in Another World", one of my recent games was so far the most ambitious in terms of plot and length, used no AI, was heavily story-driven, received very good feedback (also on this site)... and sales are far below expectations despite a lot of effort into the story and content. I make games full-time, this is my only source of income and it can vary drastically month-to-month without a minimum guarantee. I have no clue if anyone will even like what I do next. I often release a project I'm really proud of only to see the players see it completely differently. Another issue is that Valve might just not allow the game to release and I have no way to release it anywhere else due to my local law and tax stuff. I just can't commit myself to a year or more on single project at peace.

Reactions: AniSisUA
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote