• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
"AI involves costs" and ? Everything has a cost, not just AI, the problem is that it seems like lazy work.There's no story, the animation is lousy, it's just thrown together to make a quick profit!
It's a game spin-off from GPTits, you can try GPTits or maybe you're not the target audience.

everything in this game and even this guy's profile picture and patreon banners is AI and people are just throwing money at him. get this shit off the site.
Yes, it's tagged AI CG

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
AI involves costs, before OpenAI banned adult content generation I could get a reasonable limit in free mode, but now I have to limit it.
Implement local generation then, or do it like TavernAI with options for several different API sources so the user can choose what is most cost-effective or convenient. 7B models these days can run on most decent computers and should be good enough for something like this. If you want to have an option for access through patreon I think that's fine, but it should NOT be the only option when alternatives are readily implemented elsewhere:
1. As soon as anything happens to you or your patreon the game's dead
2. It's a privacy concern
3. Some of us don't want to use patreon at all

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Implement local generation then, or do it like TavernAI with options for several different API sources so the user can choose what is most cost-effective or convenient. 7B models these days can run on most decent computers and should be good enough for something like this. If you want to have an option for access through patreon I think that's fine, but it should NOT be the only option when alternatives are readily implemented elsewhere:
1. As soon as anything happens to you or your patreon the game's dead
2. It's a privacy concern
3. Some of us don't want to use patreon at all
I understand the critics. The main game GPTits works with other external services and LLM running locally. This game is a small spin-off with gameplay and premade content. There are already other very complete and open source front ends, this game is an experiment in including gameplay and premade content.

I tried 2 other payment services, but got banned on both. I'm still going to evaluate more options.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Good question, maybe I'm a tard, but what do I have to do, or press, cuz it's not really clear? View attachment 3201975
1 - Current money
2 - Money per second
3 - Chat
4 - House level up
5 - Training
6 - Hearts that give money
7 - Where the menu is available
8 - New message alert

And the more distant the starting point is from the end point of the jump, the more money you earn.

image_2023-12-24_190711279.png

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
I reached the finish line and passed the game. it was too easy/ I hope the second part will be more difficult s.png

Last edited:

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
AI involves costs, before OpenAI banned adult content generation I could get a reasonable limit in free mode, but now I have to limit it.
if you want to make profit always make extra content for patreons, not the main gameplay xD, bcs the fake ai is not even a content

Reactions: Froschkönig27

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
if you want to make profit always make extra content for patreons, not the main gameplay xD, bcs the fake ai is not even a content
The last time Free Mode was enabled on GPTits there were more than 100,000 requests in a short time. In the future I'll look into better ways of bringing in a free AI or a better alternative.

Last edited:

HenmiShmenmi

Jul 2, 2018
So how, does the credit system work? Do credits get refreshed after a certain amount of time or are you just screwed after you run out?

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
hacked save file, place in "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Multisekai\Catgirl Chat and Training"

create a txt file and name it "Preferences.json" and paste this huge text chunk inside of it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: azurekite and Jlmn

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
So how, does the credit system work? Do credits get refreshed after a certain amount of time or are you just screwed after you run out?
After the Patreon renewal, the amount will be recharged to the value corresponding to the tier or kept if it is a larger amount than the recharged one (in the case of someone who downgraded).

HenmiShmenmi

Jul 2, 2018
After the Patreon renewal, the amount will be recharged to the value corresponding to the tier or kept if it is a larger amount than the recharged one (in the case of someone who downgraded).
So you only get a set amount of tickets every month based on your tier then. And it looks like if you upgrade or buy a new membership on a secondary account after the 25th of every month you won't see your tickets until the 25th of the next month. That's kinda scummy in my opinion.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
So you only get a set amount of tickets every month based on your tier then. And it looks like if you upgrade or buy a new membership on a secondary account after the 25th of every month you won't see your tickets until the 25th of the next month. That's kinda scummy in my opinion.
The game CaTgirl is a spin-off of GPTits, which is more open in terms of integrations. You can use GPTits even without being a Patreon with other AI services or run locally. It's not a membership acquisition; it's a patron suporting, and the tokens received are more like a gift than a purchase. It doesn't depend on the 25th, it's relative to the day you made the payment, with freedom to upgrade, downgrade and cancel, so it's not scummy. I'm researching other methods of offering AI to an audience that doesn't want to have to install python, install an AI, install requirements for that AI, download a model, configure the model, test parameters.

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
The last time Free Mode was enabled on GPTits there were more than 100,000 requests in a short time. In the future I'll look into better ways of bringing in a free AI or a better alternative.
The game CaTgirl is a spin-off of GPTits, which is more open in terms of integrations. You can use GPTits even without being a Patreon with other AI services or run locally. It's not a membership acquisition; it's a patron suporting, and the tokens received are more like a gift than a purchase. It doesn't depend on the 25th, it's relative to the day you made the payment, with freedom to upgrade, downgrade and cancel, so it's not scummy. I'm researching other methods of offering AI to an audience that doesn't want to have to install python, install an AI, install requirements for that AI, download a model, configure the model, test parameters.
I would prefer that IMO, kobold AI does the job for me.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes