4.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
The chapel has two exits: The one where you face the priest (in the middle of the corrupted side) and another at the far right of the corrupted half. If you need more help, just think both sides of the map are mirrored and the "exit" is at the "entrance"...
I see. Tried exiting the Mother Chapel's "Inverted" variation without triggering the boss and FINALLY managed to meet Yezter, didn't realize the dev switched it like that since, previously, both the regular and boss route lead to the "Clear" outcome, didn't realize the dev changed that.

Thanks for clearing it up regardless, very much appreciated. :)

Last edited:

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
What does this do and will it work with Lovense toys?
It's a web app that synchs Bluetooth devices to a game process so we can program the devices to react depending on the game state.
Sadly, Lovense Toys has issues right now on XTOY with the Chrome web Browser.
Joyhub toys are the best working and cheap ones. Love Spouse toys work, but they are a pain to make work.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 3602130

Take your time to vote on your favorite characters (MOLIJ MOLIJ MOLIJ) as they may be used in future projects. "Maybe"

The other post talks about what comes after castle, so take a look at it if you want! Consider supporting poring by buying the game. It's been quite a ride this game x)

Have a nice weekend adventurers!
Poll till May 20th: (google link from )

As I understand: 1st Q: Which character H-scenes did you like (up to 3)
2nd Q: Who is your favorite character (up to 3)
3rd Q: If you had the chance, which enemy would you like to see reappear in Castle of temptation? (up to 3)
Thank you for sharing this poll. As for my answers.

Favorite h scenes:

1. Forbidden Lab boss - Getting stuck-in-the kitty and drilldo-ed to climax.

2. Doll House - Doll Girl - Getting ridden on the bed.

3. Forbidden Lab - Bunny Girl - Getting face ridden.

Favorite Characters:

1. "Boss you" Succubus.

2. Brown Haired hero (Perhaps him getting ravished by mons could be a running gag like Kenny getting killed in South Park.

3. Tester.

Which mons would I like to see return:

1. Forbidden Lab - Milking girl (But WITHOUT the sounding). I loved her attitude while taking the milk from Tester.

2. Obsidian Hallway - Big Succubus. She's full of detail, floats there seductively, and even berates Tester for throwing Brown Haired boy into her.

3. Depraved Chapel - Feral Succubus. I love how sex crazed and aggressive they are. They will strip Tester, pin him to the floor and just go to town on his fragile human body.

Those are my picks so far.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's a web app that synchs Bluetooth devices to a game process so we can program the devices to react depending on the game state.
Sadly, Lovense Toys has issues right now on XTOY with the Chrome web Browser.
Joyhub toys are the best working and cheap ones. Love Spouse toys work, but they are a pain to make work.
Thank you for the heads up. I never considered replacing my Loense Max 2 but if I can get better game support than it might be worth looking in to. Is the lack of Chrome support due to Chrome restricting what extensions can do?

can someone help me finding paradise key in the laboratory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonwalker74

Mar 2, 2023
can someone help me finding paradise key in the laboratory
Here's the guide:
First of all at the start of the level head to the most right area, then jump onto the table and activate the portal. Head into it.

lab key.JPG

Then there will be 3 boxes, create a construction that looks something like this, then check this sign and andswer yes to everything. After the third time you quickly have to run to the right side of the screen

lab2.JPG

She'll get stuck on boxes if everyting is done right

lab3.JPG

Then you carefuly jump on top and lock her up by throwing the top box on the left

lab4.JPG

Then you open the chest and get the battery

lab5.JPG

After that leave the portal and activate the robot girl

lab6.JPG

Then re-enter the blue portal and get the key from the chest (mine's empty since I already got it)

lab7.JPG

There maybe is an easier way (you just have sex with the lab girl and THEN you flip the table, launching both the table and her into the stratosphere), but that was the way I did it, so hope it helps.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
There maybe is an easier way (you just have sex with the lab girl and THEN you flip the table, launching both the table and her into the stratosphere), but that was the way I did it, so hope it helps.
The stack of boxes are there only for those who want to get the paradise key without losing their virginity. Otherwise, enjoy fucking Yui before sending her to the moon.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Here's the guide:
First of all at the start of the level head to the most right area, then jump onto the table and activate the portal. Head into it.

View attachment 3607640

Then there will be 3 boxes, create a construction that looks something like this, then check this sign and andswer yes to everything. After the third time you quickly have to run to the right side of the screen

View attachment 3607644

She'll get stuck on boxes if everyting is done right

View attachment 3607650

Then you carefuly jump on top and lock her up by throwing the top box on the left

View attachment 3607652

Then you open the chest and get the battery

View attachment 3607655

After that leave the portal and activate the robot girl

View attachment 3607658

Then re-enter the blue portal and get the key from the chest (mine's empty since I already got it)

View attachment 3607659

how was i ment to uncover that not even wiki has it written down

saikyojoe

Sep 10, 2023
Thank you, kind internet strangers. For letting my dumbass binge playthrough of this game I just bought end with freeplay unlocked, instead of "Oh no, I still need to find 2 more keys and then ??? " after reaching an ending.

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes