• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Casting Master [Development Thread]

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
What platforms do you plan to support? Windows is a given. Based on your screenshots the UI could still work with an Android port, but the buttons have keys shown on them so I can't tell if an Android version is planned.

I'm looking for a Linux version. I believe it's easy to make Linux and Mac builds for Unity games? My understanding is that lots of devs don't make one just because they don't know it's an option and there is a public there.

Unirion

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
What platforms do you plan to support? Windows is a given. Based on your screenshots the UI could still work with an Android port, but the buttons have keys shown on them so I can't tell if an Android version is planned.

I'm looking for a Linux version. I believe it's easy to make Linux and Mac builds for Unity games? My understanding is that lots of devs don't make one just because they don't know it's an option and there is a public there.
Windows, Mac and Linux builds will be available out of the box. However, Android and WebGL require significant additional implementation. So currently I have no plans to expand the platform variety, but maybe later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexFenec