4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
What is the bug you're experiencing with the Gallery? Are you getting an error screen? If you are, would you mind sharing the text dump of that error?
Sorry, I forgot to update. I closed the game and restarted, and everything was solved. I don't even know how! :oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sakrilas

CarniceroTotal

May 16, 2023
My regards to the community. This is my first post in the forum. I knew about this Visual Novel since October last year but I haven't started playing it until very recently. At that time I have come to the bush dilemma scene. I have decided to wait for the June release and start the visual novel again, more calmly, this time *officially*, from the beginning.

However, I already have some opinions. I reserve the right to change them as I read more and more of this thought-provoking work. :)

My favorite character without a doubt is Phoebe. I have a great desire to witness her interactions with Casey.

Carnicero Total

P.S I will continue in the second post because I have the size of my first posts limited.

CarniceroTotal

May 16, 2023
My second post.

Regarding Phoebe: I find the sequence of images in the special (non-canon) gallery "In the sex shop" particularly stimulating/intoxicating for several reasons: Phoebe and Casey are, of course, very attractive young women. The complete nudity and helplessness of the very fair-skinned, red-haired Casey contrasts beautifully with Phoebe, a raven-haired, ebony-skinned girl, fully dressed and shod in sporty, tasteful, comfortable, casual attire. Phoebe seems to have taken control of Casey's intimacy, and treats the sexual organs and most private parts of a girl who could be her equal, as if they were toys or objects of study and curiosity. Casey is treated like a sex doll. Depersonalized and at the mercy of her admired and "perfect" classmate from A class.

A glorious rendering, which I had known about for some time, but only very recently read associated "dialogue", and knew that that black girl had a name: Phoebe.

Carnicero Total

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

CarniceroTotal

May 16, 2023
My third post:

About the game, I have played very little. Focusing on Phoebe will not ramble on about how I would like to see things develop.

I will try to theorize just sticking to the facts I have perceived.

I'll put it between spoilers because I don't want to inadvertently reveal anything to anyone or taint their opinions. Enter at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are my hypotheses for the moment. I will wait for the June release to investigate this matter further. :-D

Carnicero Total

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This story infuriates me to no end. Parts of it was hot but this situation is fucked. I always felt like something was off about it all and I finally know why. I fucken knew it!! Lol I'd have gladly taken my revenge and spent the rest of my life in prison.
Really hope karma hit the blackmailer hard in this version. My blood is literally boiling.

Last edited:

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
no vaginal sex and anal sex tag so there is no sex content yet?
They did mention time and again it's about Exhibitionism, Humiliation, more or less ENF the game. If that's the developers vision it's fine I guess, it's their vision after all

I have to say, at some point that just feels unrealistic. Normally the MC will face more and more red lines crossed, while I think we won't see anything much more drastic than the stuff we had, just new variations. Especially the bush/gang path seem extremly tame, I would expect them to demand much more from a beautiful girl that they legally bought as slave.

As for the other path, we more or less spend half a year (since the other path was between the updates) to see her been seen nude by one more person. There is a lot of inner monologue and that all good stuff, but it seems like we are going nowhere with glacial speed

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This looks like it could be cool. Is it corruption (like the usual corruption fetish where good becomes evil think 'Good Girl Gone Bad' and how she can rob people, get people hooked on drugs, and so on...) or corruption F95 style like just slutification/sexual liberation where the girl simply starts enjoying sex a lot?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
This looks like it could be cool. Is it corruption (like the usual corruption fetish where good becomes evil think 'Good Girl Gone Bad' and how she can rob people, get people hooked on drugs, and so on...) or corruption F95 style like just slutification/sexual liberation where the girl simply starts enjoying sex a lot?
Neither. I think. The game is mainly about exhibitionism and hulmillation. Maybe someone else can explain it better because English is not my native language :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh ok, thanks. When things are marked corruption on here it can be very ambiguous. But, it does not sound like she becomes an evil person, so not for me. But, the dev is doing a great job on the art! Off to find something more my style!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
VelcroFist While I love Casey and even like some of the idea of her slowly gaining confidence plus knowing that every branching path opens up extra coding headaches, I hope we eventually get the choice to let her choose to stay a meek "victim" or she decides to become a total badass, DGAF, exhibitionist, puts her blackmailer in jail but tells them thanks for opening her eyes to her kinks but fuck you for the way you did it. She also embarrasses Cassandra(if she is not the blackmailer).

I have known some actual exhibitionist ladies who were total badasses. They were not coerced into it at all, just went from curious and timid at first to more bold over time. I am not really an exhibitionist, simply because I don't get a thrill out of it, I do not possess the embarrassment gene, so I have been naked in public places but got no extra thrill out of it but loved to help those ladies who did get something from it. Things like being completely nude, fucking, just a few feet off a walking trail in a state park. Of course I enjoyed the sex but no more than if I was doing it in my bedroom. Same thing at swinger parties I have been to, the sex was great but not because others could see my naked lily white ass.

I just want Casey to have a choice to be meek or to become that badass. Of course, you do not have to listen to my BS, it is your game to create. I might just throw some of that in the FMC game I am writing now. It is in the infancy stages so I could easily add that wrinkle. Don't think it will be the main focus though, already have that wrapped up, just some side kink to give her.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes