4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

StandardError

Nov 4, 2021
What are your thoughts on this?

I posted this in our discord. I want to post here too.

The image in the spoiler tag shows many different versions of Casey, from different Paths of the game.

Just out of curiosity, which one(s) do you like more? Why?

View attachment 3585029

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6, all day, every day.

It's the stories that I loved, naked, just naked, no gimmicks needed naked.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021

The image in the spoiler tag shows many different versions of Casey, from different Paths of the game.

View attachment 3585029

3 (nothing underneath), 5 (without tattoos) and 6 :cool:

Reactions: Sakrilas

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021

View attachment 3585029

1 & 3. But I am very much prefer #1 because corrupting the innocent slowly is just how I like it instead of looking in an instant result of how she accept it as an exhibitionist willingly as shown in the example of 2,4,5 and 6. It gets bored very fast. Not to mention their hairstyles, they looked almost like a cyberpunk 2077 as exhibitionist becomes a norm to them.

Sadly, it all went well until Casey becomes a model and changed her hair. That is where I stopped playing and not to keep an eye of the news for 2 years. It's also disappointing to see Casey get a hang with people all around not just one day but every day instead of being either Oon focus or get caught by people and then under any circumstances(be it funny, lost bet, reluctant, accident, bad luck, horny etc), she would still continue being Oon.

And there's #3. Can't tell the reason why just yet because I never seen any game had this kinda ideas but I'm hoping it's also that it focus on bad luck or peril mission.

And please please please, make Casey (#1) runs barefoot always otherwise it defeats the purpose of the corruption. Because you are giving her an advantage and time for her to dress up faster if she discover a dirty clothes or something. For me, I would prefer to have her hide herself fully naked somewhere until it's "save". :p

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023

View attachment 3585029

Favorites: 6, because she looks most pristine, and 3 because it makes her more of a real person rather than a game character. Somehow, 3 shows a lot about her background. 2 Is very charming as well since it expresses a passion for exhibitionism. Would love to see her have a job like that.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Well, I would say I like less number 4, and for number 5 I admit I am not very fond of girls with tattoos, but could still go.
For the others, all equally liked, it depends also on the situation - one looks very professional, one is casual for everyday, one you would happily get to work for you at home (well, "work" :p ;-)), and one you would happily find the last one at home :)

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
1 is a nice casual outfit fit for a girl next door.

2 is definitely my favorite: Naked is nice but those accessories make it even more humiliating than just plain old nakedness, also sexier. Naked can be just naked, an accident, a nudist, etc... but with the right fetishy accessories it is completely undeniably perverted and no amount of excuses or fast talking will convince anyone you aren't a pervert.

3 gives a more professional look but also reminds me of a flasher and would work great if she was blackmailed into wearing it with nothing beneath the coat and actually had to flash someone.

4 gives a bit of a punk maybe goth vibe and also a an aura of dominance, probably because of the thigh highs, reminds me a bit of the classic Domina look.

Not a fan of 5 because of the many tattoos. A few strategic ones can be nice especially over the crotch and the classic tramp stamp, but covered in ink is just not my cup of tea.

6 is basically nude in heels not bad, but as said the right accessories would improve it. How about crotch-less panties and either a cup-less bra or maybe a under-bust corset to frame and emphasize what they don't cover? Though a bit of lewd body writing would also work.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Lots of good feedback folks!

I'm reading all of them and taking notes. Thanks!

I notice a general dislike of the tattoos from the "Tara's pet" variant (5). I did go a bit overboard with those, sorry about that.

Updated version below

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Number 2 is best, for the reasons O1010000 outlined. The new #5 would be second, IMO, because collar and leash is a hot look (though I'd advise any redhead not to get red ink). Number six would be third, because I like the idea that Casey looks comfortable in just her skin in at least one ending.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017

I notice a general dislike of the tattoos from the "Tara's pet" variant (5). I did go a bit overboard with those, sorry about that.
Obviously just the one dude, but I prefer the bigger tattoos. Just makes more sense to me - why be modest about something transformative like that? It's hardly the point of those tattoos to be largely ignorable.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

Updated version below
That's not fair! At all! :ROFLMAO:

Casey belongs to be on a leash! :love: 5 5 5 5 5 5 Not only Tara's Pet!

skulls777

Apr 25, 2023

2. seems to capture the feeling of a naked maid.

4. strong image transformation, feeling similar to Tara

5. I don't like tattoos either, and would have preferred a more lush bush. Additionally, she would look better with a tail like a pet.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes