holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
mmm so if i check other games link in overview those are not your games with abandoned tag on them? :unsure:
View attachment 3423363
"completed every single game"
Mmmm.... I got to step in with two corrections here since I got confused by this as well some time ago:

1. Master of earth IS completed, but it underwent a remake, I guess a separate thread was created for it here instead of just updating the old one:
"Abandoned": Ren'Py - Abandoned - Master of the Earth [Demo][IndianaTK] | F95zone
Completed: Ren'Py - Completed - Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v1.0] [IndianaTK] | F95zone

2. The city of women is also completed, it was just renamed to "Never Meet your Heroes", apparently it was remade as well. But they are the same game :
"Abandoned": (1) VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The City of Women [v0.1] [IndianaTK] | F95zone
Completed: (1) Ren'Py - Completed - Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] | F95zone

Now, I am not sure who is responsible for this mess, if the dev or the mods (probably them tbh) but I've seen several games doing reworks, and changing names of their games and they didn't need to create a new thread and leave the previous one as abandoned which is what led to this discussion.

And that is happening with Cartel mom again, there was a rework and a name change and so a new thread was created and the previous one left as abandoned.

I dont know about the Lord of Time though, that one does seem to be abandoned unless the dev says he is just having it on hold or something. I didnt like the baldies in that game though, hopefully he gives them a wig or something.

Reactions: kktcross

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cartel Simulator [v0.2] [ITK]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
so what is new? i did the stuff in the leather folder, but nothing updates in the journal so its hard to tell. Not a lot of scenes in this one even tho the changelog says there are. unles im missing something

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
mmm so if i check other games link in overview those are not your games with abandoned tag on them? :unsure:
View attachment 3423363
"completed every single game"
TBH most of them games was renamed to something else.
City of Women = Never Meet Your Heroes
Master of Earth = Master of Earth Reborn

Now Lord of Time I'm not sure if some elements of that is in Master of the Earth Reborn. So I can't really defend that one. Most of the 0.1 versions of his game is a tech demo.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Isn't this the dude that abandones each game or am i mistaken i remember a game where son & mom was locked up in home and mom banged corrupted her son over time

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Isn't this the dude that abandones each game or am i mistaken i remember a game where son & mom was locked up in home and mom banged corrupted her son over time
Are you unable to scroll literally 5 posts up?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
mmm there is something missing from that oh wait
View attachment 3425260
IndianaTK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I changed cartel mom to cartel simulator because steam and patreon told me to remove the incest.

Should I leave my game on f95 making no money or put it on steam and make a lot of money?

If you knew how much money I made on steam from Never Meet Your Heroes alone, you’d know why I don’t post much on patreon and I have five steam games.

Overall though, if you don’t like my games leave the thread then??

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes