kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Good concept. I suspect that you'll be able to play both parts on the sex scenes with the trans body type eventually, the only sugestion is to keep in mind to not make this another heavy game such as Wild Life and other Unity and Unreal, the more ppl being able to play it the better.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Why Do I Have A Bad Feeling That This Game Will Be Abandoned After Few Updates:HideThePain:,Lets Hope I Am Wrong And It Goes On.As Of Now I Wont Download It.Maybe After 3 Updates.

Reactions: Dawndmon

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Hey, thanks for the feedback! Right now i working on stablish a solid foundation for the game, implementing core mechanics, making a game loop that seems enjoable to play, before polishing the visuals. If you guys have any suggestions or things that can improve feel free to reach me out.
For starters, any game with adjustable penis size should have at LEAST two sliders. One for length, one for girth. Otherwise, when people figure out how to mess with the game, or, when you decide you'd like to enable hypercocks or weird shapes/sizes, you don't end up with this.
carn.jpg

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
For starters, any game with adjustable penis size should have at LEAST two sliders. One for length, one for girth. Otherwise, when people figure out how to mess with the game, or, when you decide you'd like to enable hypercocks or weird shapes/sizes, you don't end up with this.
View attachment 3481433
No Need To Have A Sword,Use This To Beat The Crap Out of Enemies:KEK:

Last edited:

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I mean a prolapse is a prolapse, not all pussies are tight, I think the aim was showcasing customiztion options

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
If you hit options, you will not be able to get back to the menu. If you simply close the game, the settings will not be saved.

Reactions: Tekoki-hime

lytsugay

Jun 16, 2021
fucking awesome, years without seeing a game like this, its a very good start, keep going bro, amazing features for a 0.1 version, and dont forget gay people on quest, amazing game

UserUnkown

Jul 2, 2017
No way to go back to main menu after changing display settings (resolution / full screen / window / etc..)? I found the INI config file that has settings for display but any change I make is ignored.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You know it's gonna be a good one when the screenshots the dev themselves posted to hype their game, all look like they're rendered at 75% resolution and would've been mildly ugly even at 100%

also pic 5 is a strong "um what" from me
Yeah. Those hanging beef flaps got a cringe from me. Yeeg

Reactions: VincentS

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
I don't get it.
Why is there even a male protagonist, if 99% of the customization options are female and the armour is also shaped for females, female walking and running animation and no way to remove nail polish either?

Reactions: VincentS

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
There are several questions in response:

1. There are too few faces for boys to choose from, only one, and the other faces are too feminine.
2. Why do boys have nail polish painted on their nails by default? Please give me the option of not painting nail polish.
3. If there is motion blur or depth of field, there must be an option to turn it off. I don’t know if this is the reason. I couldn’t play for more than 10 minutes and I felt dizzy. You need to solve the problem of dizziness in the game, which makes it impossible to play the game.

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
Well, so far, there are only two quests. You get them from the blacksmith and mercenary girl. Hold left alt on the keyboard to see where the two are in the village.
You can tell the mercenary you're a prostitute and she'll pay you 50 gold, but won't go for anything higher.
From the two quests, you can be awarded with gold and sex. For the blacksmith you have to ask about that beer he promised you.
I didn't see any beer, but that's okay. lol
There doesn't appear to be a tavern yet. Or, if there is, it doesn't have furniture or a bartender yet.
To complete the quests, again hold alt to see where to go.
Nothing else out there. No furniture or other things in any buildings except the ones belonging to the mercenary and the blacksmith. No one out in the woods. Not even animals yet.
But for a 0.0.1, I guess there's a bit more than I expected.
Still, all you can do right now is do the same two quests and get sex from the blacksmith and mercenary. Gold doesn't actually seem to have been implemented yet, and there's nothing to buy with it anyway.
More attention seems to have been payed to the male perspective views for sex, as most of them look okay to decent if you adjust the camera just right.
Most of the women POVs during sex look crazy, seeing inside of the bodies, or inside the other person's head. lol
But you gotta see that oral anim from the guy's perspective. Looks like the vag is talking or about to eat him or something. lol
Still, it's a 0.0.1. And those often don't even have any sex yet or quests.
Not complaining, just laying all of this out in case anyone wants to know going in. Save some headaches, maybe.
Also, do not change the graphics settings in the menu. Either from the main screen or in game. There's no way to save the game yet, and once you change graphic settings at all, you cannot get out of the menu except by hitting alt f4 and starting over.
So, there are higher settings, but we can't access them yet due to that glitch.
The other menus appear to work fine, but I didn't adjust any audio settings. I changed some other things, like reversing the y axis in first and third person, because that seemed backwards by default to me compared to what I'm used to. And some other things and I was able to exit the menu just fine from in game.
I didn't find any files in the folder for the game that I could adjust the graphics settings manually from, so right now I guess we'll have to wait for that to be fixed.
Looks promising if it's not abandoned. Hopefully some more RPG elements, maybe some wildlife in the woods to hunt. More quests, and a story later. Touch ups on Dialogue and sex animations. That kind of thing.
Good luck, dev.

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
If you hit options, you will not be able to get back to the menu. If you simply close the game, the settings will not be saved.
I found that, for me at least, it was only graphics settings that locked me in the menu. If you change any video settings you can't exit the menu from the main screen or in game. Changing any of the other settings seemed to work fine.
Though, I didn't change any audio settings, so I can't speak for that.
Sad, really, because at the default resolution, everything looks a little crappy. But, I guess until they fix that, we're stuck with 13something by 720, or whatever it was.