Feb 3, 2023
Dang, i think i might like this game, but i can not start a new game.
As soon as i Start the Game, it uses 4.4GB Ram and slowes my PC extremly.
I have an i7 Prozessor with 8 Cores 2.6GHz and 16GB DDR3 Ram.
I think that should be enought, but it is not for this game...

Reactions: Adase and bloodmane

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i wanna try this but my gpu is crying lmao. would try again if it is a bit more optimized.

Reactions: Adase

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
At this stage, I can't do anything; the "finish" button is inactive, and selecting a character doesn't do anything either. There are no saves, so there's probably about 3 minutes of content. I liked the graphics and optimization.
I'm in the same area and no way to continue on actually helping Ramona out with the crops as it shows in preview images I was under the impression given there's 4 locked gallery slots that would be the current version of content and then it'd increase in unlockable scenes as more versions get released..if anyone has had any luck for getting past the stage where adding Ramona to party would be helpful for sure.

Reactions: YoGGiLeTulpa

BadCensor

Feb 19, 2020
I'm in the same area and no way to continue on actually helping Ramona out with the crops as it shows in preview images I was under the impression given there's 4 locked gallery slots that would be the current version of content and then it'd increase in unlockable scenes as more versions get released..if anyone has had any luck for getting past the stage where adding Ramona to party would be helpful for sure.
If you click Ramona, she should unsheathe her axe, and her icon will be added to your party list in the top left. That will also activate the Finish button. If that isn't happening, there must be an error somewhere along the line preventing that process from finishing. We'll take a look at things on our end and see if we can reproduce the problem.

The extra locked gallery slots are to illustrate that in the future, every sex scene you reach in the game will be unlocked so you can replay it directly from the main menu like Ramona's. But we just have hers for now, we'll make that more clear when we update the demo.

Last edited:

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Not bad, the art style reminds me of a ren'py game ''mist'' but the girls in this game are prettier.
The physics are good, graphics are decent but some optimization is needed, the point and click to move character is not very responsive, there is also bug for the futa customization (might affecting the female aswell idk) when sliding the slide and the game is really laggy.
The scene where you have to select the girl to join your party was at first glitched, i was basically stuck at that scene and had to restart by running it with administrator fixed it for me.
Btw when finish the character customization, you should make the game save it because everytime i restarted the game i had to re customize the character from scratch, it became annoying.

Reactions: wtfdbz

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
If you click Ramona, she should unsheathe her axe, and her icon will be added to your party list in the top left. That will also activate the Finish button. If that isn't happening, there must be an error somewhere along the line preventing that process from finishing. We'll take a look at things on our end and see if we can reproduce the problem.

The extra locked gallery slots are to illustrate that in the future, every sex scene you reach in the game will be unlocked so you can replay it directly from the main menu like Ramona's. But we just have hers for now, we'll make that more clear when we update the demo.
Thanks it took me a second playthrough to get the Ramona part done for adding to my party also in terms of the sex it confused me on during the scene it says next stage however just does same position, I felt it was meant as next stage/next position type of thing also I created a female character and selected to not have magical phallus yet it still materialized during sex..

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
3D game, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Futa/trans protagonist, Multiple protagonist, Creampie, Adventure, Combat, Rpg, Sandbox, Monster, Lesbian, Character creation, Animated
I did not see any fap-fap tags... Guys, it wrost to load game? Waste time?

Vildar

Jan 24, 2018
It looks great, the only bad thing it's the click to move, but everyng looks very impresive.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
How can you do that? im asking for a friend of course :ROFLMAO:
I got the mods from Nexus mods, I used most of these mods if not all of them, I can't remember for certain

The instructions should be on the downloads, either that or I think I watched a youtube video for installing baldurs gate 3 mods, but it's fairly straight forward and easy
3.jpg

Reactions: ruisu43

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
I got a bug after the first dialogue, can't go any further.
But the graphics are nice.

ER420R

May 23, 2019
I allready thought so myselve but also juding by the reactions this is some kind of bug
Can someone tell me how to get throu there ? Because i tried everthing i could think of.
The obious first ofc (slicing them with the sword) but even tho i have it equiped i cant draw or attack something with it

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I allready thought so myselve but also juding by the reactions this is some kind of bug
Can someone tell me how to get throu there ? Because i tried everthing i could think of.
The obious first ofc (slicing them with the sword) but even tho i have it equiped i cant draw or attack something with it
I agree, I think it's a bug because BadCensor said " If you click Ramona, she should unsheathe her axe" when I do that, she does the animation of unsheathing the axe, but she has sweet fuck all in her hand, so I assume the bug is most likely that we can't cut down the vine because we can't equip our weapon

Waiting for bug fixes...

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes