JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Could you please let me know where they are? I am not aware of any that bring errors... so I can fix them with next release

Thank you!
Just came across this game and... you are Inceton right? Not only are there far too many similarities for it to be a coincidence but the fact that there's been a few people here speculating that but you've not addressed it is also a bit suspect. :unsure:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Just came across this game and... you are Inceton right? Not only are there far too many similarities for it to be a coincidence but the fact that there's been a few people here speculating that but you've not addressed it is also a bit suspect. :unsure:
Nop, I am not inceton...

We play the same games here, and of course, every developer here takes inspiration in some functionality that we saw in other popular games, but that does not mean we are the same devs...

For example, I made a nude mode similar to what inceon has in their games, but that does not mean I am them.

People started speculating here after we made a shoutout with them in the beginning...

AshaTano

Feb 8, 2020
The update to 0.75 seems to have broken this mod. I just get an error screen and rollback crashes it while ignore just dumps back to main menu.

Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Jan. 3, 2024
New game version v0.7/Ep7 is out. With the changes in the old parts this needs more time. I therefore postpone the update check to the weekend.

Jan. 5, 2024
I did a first check in the new game content (Ep7), but have to admit that I most likely will not continue the WT part of my Mod anymore. The game is quite branching now (have to admit I actually lost track checking the code with all the possible routes...). And since I would also still have to rework all old game parts because of the massive changes there for the WT I decided against it. While checking I updated at least now the other Mod functions (gallery unlock/extra content password hint etc).

Download Mod v0.7 (~1MB)
(attention, no WT anymore!)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7 (~490MB)
(attention, no WT anymore!)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod (info: the WT is not available anymore):
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The update to 0.75 seems to have broken this mod. I just get an error screen and rollback crashes it while ignore just dumps back to main menu.
Hi. Thanks for the info. I guess with the new v0.75 the image file names or the file extensions have maybe changed because of the game compression. And probably my Mod is now causing errors because of that. I'll try to check and fix that in my Mod as soon as possible.
Edit: updated the Mod for the game version v0.75, hope it works now

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dear Patrons,

here we are with our 36th Weekly Report!
Here's our progress on Episode 8:
  • Story: 100%
  • Renders: 90%
  • Animations: 80%
  • Development: 60%
  • Music: 30%
Currently, I've completed 1030 out of 1235 renders and 33 out of 51 animations. However, I've decided to include one more scene, which will increase the number of renders by about 50 more. In total, there will be around 1300 renders for Episode 8.

EPISODE 8 RELEASE DATE
I believe I will be done with all renders in the next 7-8 days, so I would say that Episode 8 will be published on February 28, 2024!
There should be enough time to incorporate everything into Renpy and test the build with all the choices and paths.

NEW PROJECT SETUP
For the new project, I am getting help from a new writer. We are working and brainstorming every detail for a new game.
I am preparing an interesting twist and story for it and looking forward to giving you more details next month.

The new game will have a strong focus on characters and relationship building between the MC and LIs.

CARNAL CONTRACT ON STEAM
As you already know, Carnal Contract will be available on Steam in April 2024.
I invite all of you to add the game to your wishlist because it greatly helps with the reach we can get on Steam.

Wishlist Carnal Contract on Steam →

Thank you for all your support, and I hope you will love the way Carnal Contract finishes.

Yours,
Dotty!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
damn feels like it wasn't that long between the last update I just never got around to playing it. I might as well wait for this update since it seems close. Tho not sure if ill wait till April to play it on steam but I will get it on steam 100%

yeetermcgee123

Sep 13, 2022
so this is a 1 chick at playthrough game?
You can follow multiple paths at once, but to see all content with a given character would require multiple play throughs. Its pretty astonishing this game has 3* rating given how many lower quality games take 6x as long for updates. Kudos to the developer, they've done a really good job and they haven't dragged it out.

Reactions: lipe2410

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You can follow multiple paths at once, but to see all content with a given character would require multiple play throughs. Its pretty astonishing this game has 3* rating given how many lower quality games take 6x as long for updates. Kudos to the developer, they've done a really good job and they haven't dragged it out.
thnaks..i only hope that it doesn't end like where the hearth is...that u can follow any girls and than bam...u need to choose.

yeetermcgee123

Sep 13, 2022
thnaks..i only hope that it doesn't end like where the hearth is...that u can follow any girls and than bam...u need to choose.
My guess for this game is a harem ending given the plot. Probably won't be able to choose all the characters, but likely 3-4 of them. I cant speak to the game you mentioned since I havent played it in a while (supported on patreon like 2? years ago)

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Anyone know of any type of hint/walkthrough available for this?
Unfortunately, it's not ready yet.

I plan to make it, but the upcoming update has demanded a lot of my attention, leaving me with little time to complete it. I'm considering creating a mod or perhaps a PDF walkthrough for quicker assistance.

Once it's finished, I'll share it here.

AshaTano

Feb 8, 2020
Hi. Thanks for the info. I guess with the new v0.75 the image file names or the file extensions have maybe changed because of the game compression. And probably my Mod is now causing errors because of that. I'll try to check and fix that in my Mod as soon as possible.
Edit: updated the Mod for the game version v0.75, hope it works now
Thank you for fixing it. Also, thank you for all of the great mods you make. I use many of them.

Reactions: Spotastic

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dear Patrons,
I hope you're as excited as I am because the next and final episode of Carnal Contract Season 1 is about to be released!
Here's where we stand with the FINAL episode:
  • Story: 100%
  • Renders: 100%
  • Animations: 100%
  • Development: 80%
  • Music: 100%
Originally, my plan included 1235 renders, but I've added new scenes to some paths, bringing the total to 1401 renders and 48 animations!
I've completed developing all scenes, and just 20 minutes ago, I finished incorporating the music into the game. Some new songs will be included in the next build :)
Before the release, I still need to:
  • Finalize the walkthrough
  • Complete the replay gallery
These elements are not ready yet, which means the release might not happen on Wednesday, but it will definitely be before the weekend. You can expect it no later than Friday.
Thank you all for your support!
I believe you're going to love how the game ends.

p.s. wishlist the game on Steam
Yours,
Dotty

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes