(process)​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-08
Release Date: 2019-07-01
Developer: Tonkatsu-chan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

1.JPG 1-2.JPG 3.JPG Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
View attachment 413991

Overview:
()​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-08
Release Date: 2019-07-01
Developer: Tonkatsu-chan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 413989 View attachment 413990 View attachment 413992 View attachment 413994
Interesting overview :unsure:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
citation from his patreon :

" While my art is erotic by nature, I will not create the following content: No Sexual intercourse depictions, No nudity, no under-aged characters, no blood and extreme violence. "

... so don't waste your time here , this will never have sexual content or just even nudity , this should even not be here

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
citation from his patreon :

" While my art is erotic by nature, I will not create the following content: No Sexual intercourse depictions, No nudity, no under-aged characters, no blood and extreme violence. "

... so don't waste your time here , this will never have sexual content or just even nudity , this should even not be here

Eh, that's something that's super easy to argue and disagree with. Nudity and Sex; they aren't the only qualifications for something to be arousing and erotic.
Tonkatsu's work focuses on fetish content, primarily heavy to extreme bondage. Which absolutely belongs here.
As well, Tonkatsu's rule is... flexible. They has created works that feature nudity and sexual content, as his Shalltear game features both.

But as to this game release itself I have no idea. As someone else already pointed out, it asks for a lot that you really shouldn't have to give it.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Why does the patreon say he wont create nudity yet one of the screenshots clearly have nudity? Is it lying about the sexual intercourse too?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
.zip file:

Each file scanned by themselves:
0 engines detected anything on any of the files. What anti-virus software are you using that detects this as malware?

Why does the patreon say he wont create nudity yet one of the screenshots clearly have nudity? Is it lying about the sexual intercourse too?
I went through the game quickly when I was looking into reports of the game being malware.
^ That's pretty much the whole game. It is very short, and not exactly my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moo8 and izuzar7

LostTueton

Apr 11, 2018
A combination of AVG and Malware Bytes in terms of antivirus but I have three others that deal with specifically attempt to mess with my personally data

slavemeat

Oct 19, 2019
I am a fan of the artist and their works, very concerned about the potential security/privacy risk that one guy was talking about though... but it's probably fine.