• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
The Beta release is already on subscribestar so the public will be coming soon i guess

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Hi mods, I've quoted then edited the main post with the new changes and put them here for your convenience. The install instructions, changelog, download links etc are all new for you to copy/paste.

===============
Title edit:
Cara in Creekmaw [Ep. 2 Enhanced] [Ariaspoaa]

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

If your anti-virus flags the files downloaded as a virus, do note that this is a false positive.
Passcode: cara

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac (4K):
-

Android: - -

Update Only*: -

Compressed (900p images): - -

Extras:
Walkthrough v1.3 (E2E included):

=====================

Last edited:

SAMSURNA

Dec 31, 2021
The android version tells me that whenever I try to install that "The app not installed as package appears to be invalid" what to do.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The android version tells me that whenever I try to install that "The app not installed as package appears to be invalid" what to do.
I tried it on my phone and got the same error; turns out the game was too big and reaching the size limit on apk size (2GB) so I had to compress it harder at the cost of image quality. Will look deeper into a long term solution next update. Here are the new links:

ANDROID:
- -

Galag

Apr 12, 2021
I don't know if it's only me but in the walkthrough, all answers are written in white on white background. Not an easy read

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cara in Creekmaw [Ep. 2: Enhanced] [Ariaspoaa] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep. 2 -> Ep. 2: Enhanced [2,42 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: Ep. 2 -> Ep. 2: Enhanced [1,12 GB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes