• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Ariaspoaa man best game I have played recently but would love it if u add more bestiality scenes like the bull but with cara or something and also give more content to usss
With bull do u mean the cow that swallows Suyin? if so, cara has a scene with it too now.

SAMSURNA

Dec 31, 2021
With bull do u mean the cow that swallows Suyin? if so, cara has a scene with it too now.
No like the bull that fucks tabatha after it vores both cara and suyin that bull is who I am talking about.
I think it will make a better scene to get cara personally bred by that bull not being in tabatha if u get my point

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
You don't.

But take solace in one simple fact; this is TAME compared to what some Vore games can bring to the table. So be glad you're not reaching for the eye-bleach.
i would be interested in seeing what you're talking about
no blood or gore though, soft gore is fine however

DeathAngelCiel

Oct 21, 2018
Got a problem with the game. I re-downloaded the game like 5 times and I always got the same error, and I am using different mirrors each time.

OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/EP1/PFP/Natalie.webp'.

Last edited:

js7234592

Nov 15, 2021
The options have a decision between cinematic nad interactive playing mode, can someone tell me if cinematic has all the good scenes in it (aka the vore stuff)?
Vore stuff is in both. The mode change just gives you the option of a quick time event for a scene vs just picking the option you want to see. I think it only applies to one scene right now.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes