WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Great game, this is right up my alley hehe, and.. ShindoL, the artist I hate to love and love to hate. : )

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, Lilith seems to dislike having their games translated. IIRC it stems from quite a few of their games (including Taimanin Asagi 1 and 2 and Kangoku Senkan 1) having been translated by Dark Translations, a group that was a bit too obvious in asking for money to do their translations, so Lilith hit them with a DMCA, which was technically fully justified because DT "profited" from their translation work without Lilith's consent.

I'm guessing they're still butthurt about the whole thing, plus given their extreme content might be afraid of triggering another Rapelay-style scandal (nevermind that even more hardcore stuff like Euphoria and Maggot Baits is getting released commercially nowadays).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
100% tried japanese admin and tried to run just as japanese locale. What do you mean by root folder?
By root folder I mean just put it directly on a drive. Like C or D. Don't put it too deep into too many folders.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
I put it on my destop and it didn't work does that count as a root drive?
Actually desktop isn't considered a root drive, as the path assuming you are on windows are - C:/User/YourUsername/Desktop. Usually this won't be an issue unless you have non-unicode languages as the file structure. Maybe just have it extracted under C:/ as ponyguy mentioned, and perhaps use LocaleEmulator instead (google the program) if changing your system locale to japanese doesn't seem to work.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: ponyguy
Jul 14, 2017
Actually desktop isn't considered a root drive, as the path assuming you are on windows are - C:/User/YourUsername/Desktop. Usually this won't be an issue unless you have non-unicode languages as the file structure. Maybe just have it extracted under C:/ as ponyguy mentioned, and perhaps use LocaleEmulator instead (google the program) if changing your system locale to japanese doesn't seem to work.

Hope this helps!
It worked! Thanks so much!

ggnore

Jun 22, 2017
Sorry to necro but I'm also having the blue screen error. What did you do to get past it? I've used the locale emulator and running it as admin on the emulator without success i've even put it onto C drive

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes