4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021
Pretty much completed all there is to do in this game. Shame it won't ever get a proper resolution. So many other side quests and stories unable to be completed. I wish there were other quality Touhou games like this, where the characters feel like actual Touhou characters on this site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want upscaled resolution, try Magpie

Aug 23, 2018
Now this is a tragedy... 2hu H-games are already rare to come across nowadays. And it's even rarer still to have one about training a big titty Sejia, quite literally the perfect candidate for one of these kinds of games.

If only things were different...
are you joking? TW is probably the best h game you can find

Reactions: AjquWUo13

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
this game is really grindy.
Kinda hot, but yeah, it's one of those games where you shouldn't feel bad for using cheat just to have a fap

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
If anyone can't find where the smith is

View attachment 3362791
Amanojaku helps you. You need to get lvl.1 submission and lvl.1 favor (submission by fucking her in the dungeon and favor by helping her out or wasting your RP out of "kindness") You can talk with her at night, there will be a star at the table instead of the pillow to note that she wants to talk to you, which increases your standing

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
FAQ

Is the game any good?
I SURE HOPE SO, I saw a snippet of this on Danbooru a few days ago, and didn't think to search for it specifically on here. I'm very happy to have stumbled onto it anyway. A shame about it being abandoned, but oh well.

New game gets posted :PogChamp:

Already has the abandoned tag :HideThePain:
You'd expect a game that has three year old references on Danbooru to have been completed, but life doesn't work out so generously like that...

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
This game could have been great.. but no sex animation? no sprites for the headpat or hug? damn what a waste...

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
i give up...
I did everything i can...

Pending quest
Key(needed for the treasure Vault)
Find missing book(found 4 out of 10)
clean up Graffiti(13 out of15)
Moonlight Sake

Complete Quest
Bridge Material(50wood 10nailz 5rope)

Part-time work(idk wat to call it)(10 wood 10cabbage 1rope 1stone block)

Treasure Hunt1(b4 u enter town go top left)

Find an Oni to help(go to bar at night on Monday and talk at the girl there asassuming the bridge is fix)

Return the Abbacus(just talk to your girlfriend at night near the table.... every night and that's also your daily event btw)

Golden pagoda(go to west part of the town and tap every pot you see)

Daily event(you will need gold1000 - 2000 - 5000 2sake available at night to buy on the Bar 3fruits available when you open up west part to buy at the farmer 50Grass)

Idk how to trigger
FAQ says there's a 1 time event if u nvr pop cherry

Some1 said you can buy drugs but i already talk to everyone in the game... how?

Stuck at favor 4 some1 said its 5 but its seem not needed anyway but will miss the happy talk at day 30 ingame time

Dakeshaned

Mar 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to get lvl5 favour? Im just looping trough her normal requests, after finishing the 3 physical enhancer, and I dont see any change in favour...

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021
i give up...

Pending quest
Moonlight Sake

Complete Quest

Find an Oni to help(go to bar at night on Monday and talk at the girl there asassuming the bridge is fix)

Return the Abbacus(just talk to your girlfriend at night near the table.... every night and that's also your daily event btw)

Daily event(you will need gold1000 - 2000 - 5000 2sake available at night to buy on the Bar 3fruits available when you open up west part to buy at the farmer 50Grass)

Idk how to trigger

Stuck at favor 4 some1 said its 5 but its seem not needed anyway but will miss the happy talk at day 30 ingame time
Dont give up

NotMeSama

Oct 16, 2018
yeah, curious about the 5 favor too if anyone has that. Do you need to get into her room for that (how do you even do that?) or increase submission too?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
i give up...

Pending quest
Moonlight Sake

Complete Quest

Idk how to trigger

For the Moonshine, you get a hint from the guy in the gambling den. He lost a key to the well while working in the fields. If you interact with the bottom left corner of the fields you should find a key for the well.
Moonshine is in a hidden room down there.
one of the spirits in the well has the treasury room key, i think they trade for it but i forget what it was if that was the case.

Oni will tell you how to get through the Maze when you bring back the moonshine. I was disappointed in how simple it was.

Now that you have two extra areas you should be able to finish the graffati quest too.

what im left stuck on is the Books quest and i can only get girls favor up to 4. ( was aiming for love focus so no taking her to the rape dungeon)

I still dont know how to access the North part of the Village if that even is available to us. and its blatant that the game isnt finished.

I also have treasure map 3, Never got Treasure map 2. dont know how to solve 3 nor get TM 2.

if you find anything out please share

EDIT:Supposedly Favor 5 might be a long grind. Ill need confirmation.
EDIT EDIT:I apparently stopped right before she hit 5 favor so i can confirm it just takes a bit extra time.
EDIT EDIT EDIT. There IS an option for Virgin when having sex with her at max favor.

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Idk what exactly the criteria but i manage to reach Favor 5.... and yes she really IS now your girlfriemd and you can do h in her room....

There was this 1 time... when you ask her if she needs help, she wants to play... and after that daily event happen.... odk whether this help

1 let her do chore(not only wood chopping & farming but all of it... maybe it helps?)

2 just we always do.... help her...

3 dont let her sub reach 5... maybe? Bcos i notice when you reach 5 there's some kind of dialogue saying she fully fallen in love or you manage to subdue her and maybe.... lock you out? Again I'm not sure

4 last. again idk... probably the last req. For both nvr pop your cherry? Probably a hoax but heyvit help set your mind kek

For quest
There's probably an event on misty lake... i forgot mention this there's an npc that gossip(hint) near the well

Edit:best way to farm money without cheating.. just collect shiny/precious stone to craft gem... there 4 spot you can collect it... 1 misty lake entrance/1 on the right where the bar is near the lake/1 on the left where the entrance of Eientei near the lake

Last edited:

merhnazad

Mar 20, 2020
Pretty much completed all there is to do in this game. Shame it won't ever get a proper resolution. So many other side quests and stories unable to be completed. I wish there were other quality Touhou games like this, where the characters feel like actual Touhou characters on this site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you even get the submission and favor levels up? i made her cum like 25 times and did a bunch of requests theyre both still at 0 and im not seeing any events that could change it

NotMeSama

Oct 16, 2018
how do you even get the submission and favor levels up? i made her cum like 25 times and did a bunch of requests theyre both still at 0 and im not seeing any events that could change it

During night, go to the living room. There is sparkle at table if you can talk.

I might even recommend restarting the game to see the events if you have gone too far to be honest, it seems to bug if you miss too many of them?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote