3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I went to the website and I saw that it’s only available on Oculus Quest 1 and 2 will it later be released on the Quest 3 and is there a release date?

rakim14

May 13, 2023
So what's the deal with this game? Why it has a 20GB download and it's not even playable?
it has some sort of drm meaning you have to stay subscribed to the patreon in order to play, there was a way around this protection but i dont think it works anymore.

bragbrak

May 22, 2024
If you use AutoResponder, you don't need to paste code into Ctrl+R -> onBeforeResponse. Actually, you'd be better off to NOT do that.
For AutoResponder:
0. Got to AutoResponder tab
1. Click "Enable Rules"
2. Click "Add Rule"
3. In the first row, paste "EXACT: "
4. In the second row, in the dropdown menu, choose "Create new response..."
5. Right-click on the new response, "Edit response..." (or press F2)
6. In the new window, go to "TextView"
7. Paste
8. Hit "Save"
9. Launch the game, paste any text in there and hit "Activate"
View attachment 1682402
Can you send number 7 again because I didn't get anything in the link?
1716394785250.png

adeonrus

Dec 3, 2022
Version 0.18

Mega

i still have broken ass collision since 0.17 (whether i use ass collision sliders or not)... Unfixed bug or protection from response modifier users? Or it's just my headset and controllers... (pico 4). It's like... what's the point from the game where you can't even touch the booty without clipping? :(

Last edited:

samsismas

Jan 3, 2022
i still have broken ass collision since 0.17 (whether i use ass collision sliders or not)... Unfixed bug or protection from response modifier users? Or it's just my headset and controllers... (pico 4). It's like... what's the point from the game where you can't even touch the booty without clipping? :(
That ass collision has been broken for a loooong time. And it's really a serious bug. It broke one release after adding the dynamic collision mesh, maybe 0.12 or somewhere around there. I asked the dev about this, and they know it's an issue, but are having trouble getting it back working again due to some other feature that was added.

I just avoid touching the ass, too much immersion breaking. I'm not a software dev so this is confusing to me, especially since the dynamic mesh collision works pretty well for boobs.

Reactions: adeonrus

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I know this is a sensitive topic here, but I created an experimental (as in "not sure if it will work for anyone except me") crack for this game which does not require any launchers or servers. Game works for me even without network connection and you don't even have to paste anything into Key text field.

If you trust some shady dude on the internet, you can just download a ZIP file from this post and unpack it directly into the game folder. For those who don't I provided a source code and instructions how to DIY.

Tested on 0.18 version of the game.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!

-----

ZIP file contains latest release of amazing open-source library which is used for modding of Unreal Engine games. And my hack script which you can also grab under the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----

To DIY you can follow instructions below.

-----

Last edited:

Frattaglia

Jan 10, 2018
I know this is a sensitive topic here, but I created an experimental (as in "not sure if it will work for anyone except me") crack for this game which does not require any launchers or servers. Game works for me even without network connection and you don't even have to paste anything into Key text field.

If you trust some shady dude on the internet, you can just download a ZIP file from this post and unpack it directly into the game folder. For those who don't I provided a source code and instructions how to DIY.

-----

ZIP file contains latest release of amazing open-source library which is used for modding of Unreal Engine games. And my hack script which you can also grab under the spoiler below.

-----

-----
Not working

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Not working
Did you install it correctly? Check presence of the following files in FluidGame\Binaries\Win64 (the one where FluidGame-Win64-Shipping.exe is) directory:
  • dwmapi.dll
  • UE4SS.dll
  • UE4SS-settings.ini
  • Mods directory
If files are present and you can also see UE4SS.log file - that means modding tool launched successfully but for some reason crack didn't work. You can post its contents here so I can debug what could possibly go wrong.

Sep 29, 2019

-----

-----

-----
How do I install UE4SS? Do I need to install a file? Or download a folder (and where to put it so that it works)

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes