Identify Can't remember this game's name.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Hi there,

I am looking for a game, where you play a female MC.

You move out and rent an apartment, (and your BF live far away), which you have to pay for, and failing payment you suck off the land lord.

The MC lives near an area that has bums around, you get a job at a diner, as you progress she becomes more and more lewd. She flashes the bums, flashes at work and even does her exercise half naked. She gets groped on the train or bus (can't remmeber, may be train) as well and over time starts to encourage them to do more.

It has been ages since I have played this game, can not remember for the life of me what it was called, but was hoping to see if it was updated.

TIA.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
No one?
Been still trying to find it. It was banned, at first, then got approval to be published on the forum.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
No one?
Been still trying to find it. It was banned, at first, then got approval to be published on the forum.
I'm sorry but I don't play female protagonist games especially 3D realistic models and absolutely not NTR so I can't help. I'm here just because you didn't get any responses yet so you won't feel alone.