Cant play Unity games after update win 10, need help pls?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Did you update all your drivers, directx, and so on? Does your computer meet the requirements to run the game?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Assuming you are not playing on a potato, the game should generate a log either at the game's location or C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\[DeveloperName?]\[GameTitle], that should tell the cause of the crash.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Assuming you are not playing on a potato, the game should generate a log either at the game's location or C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\[DeveloperName?]\[GameTitle], that should tell the cause of the crash.
Try this way too, T__T

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
"upgrade" to windows 10?

Last edited:

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
"upgrade" to windows 10?

Tks guys, still not run it. I still can play games of "Icstor" and "NTL Media", or "Something unlimited" (unity game), but cant run that game so the reason is my laptop or that game?:unsure::unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Tks guys, still not run it. I still can play games of "Icstor" and "NTL Media", or "Something unlimited" (unity game), but cant run that game so the reason is my laptop or that game?:unsure::unsure:
Press Windows + r key and type %appdata% and navigate to locallow folder (possible that windows puts you into roaming folder - go one folder back, there should be locallow). Then find the folder either named like the game or like the dev. There you will find the player or output.log file.

Reactions: MaiconDouglas