Can't move game folders!!

DeBes

Mar 6, 2018
Om my Windows 10 laptop i put the renpy games that wanna play in a to play folder and after i've played them move them to another folder. Lately windows won't allow me to move to folders (it say the folder is in use) even rebooting doesn't always work. Any one got an idea how to fix this or what causes it?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

you can't officially call windows 10 "spyware" because you agreed to allow microsoft to spy on you in the EULA
so windows 10 is doing lots of things behind your back, and reporting your activities... with your blessings.
If you don't agree with their terms, you aren't allowed to use the software, so you just have to live with it....

while you agreed to allow microsoft to monitor your activity, and report you to authorities in the event that they caught you in the act of committing a crime, and you authorized windows to prevent you from deleting evidence by locking files that can be used against you in a court of law, they sometimes get a little overzealous in what they think are criminal acts...

It would be a criminal act to delete or destroy evidence, but if you are absolutely sure that the files are not illegal, you can unlock them.

Last edited: