Can't access f95zone without a vpn all of a sudden

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
It happen to me too... yesterday it working just fine.
Now,without VPN, I can't access this site anymore.
Any1 knows why?

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Bro, I am reading your comments and this is happening atm for me too. I'm currently logged in to my vpn so I can go to F95, but without it, it won't go through.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I assumed F95zone was added to Australia's pirate censorship list, didn't realise everyone was having the same problem.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Everyone isn't having the same problem. Could easily be intermittent issues between your computer and the host servers of the site. Since there are tens of thousands (more?) possible routes - at any time someone is going to have problems connecting to something.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Everyone isn't having the same problem. Could easily be intermittent issues between your computer and the host servers of the site. Since there are tens of thousands (more?) possible routes - at any time someone is going to have problems connecting to something.
ALL at the same time?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ALL at the same time?
There's like 3 of you complaining. That's less than 3/100 of 1% of the users on right now.

Did you read the first several posts in this thread before posting? This seems to be a very good idea to try. Also, here is the status of the F95 servers.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
There's like 3 of you complaining. That's less than 3/100 of 1% of the users on right now.

Did you read the first several posts in this thread before posting? This seems to be a very good idea to try. Also, here is the status of the F95 servers.
I did actually check that and none of it worked, that's why I said I thought it was Australia's ISP block list cause I get the exact same thing if I tried to access stuff like pirate bay, the connection resets; but if everyone from other countries are getting it then it's probably not that.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I did actually check that and none of it worked, that's why I said I thought it was Australia's ISP block list cause I get the exact same thing if I tried to access stuff like pirate bay, the connection resets; but if everyone from other countries are getting it then it's probably not that.
"everyone" is 3 or 4 of you. Not the 10,000+ of us who aren't having a problem. It could be your browser cache, it could be your ISP, it could be an intermediary server connection, it could be anything along the way.

If you can't connect by "normal" means through one route of the internet ... but you can through a VPN which uses a different route to connect, then it logically follows that something along the route of your "normal" connection is having issues for a small portion of the users attempting to communicate with F95 servers (that are showing no problems).

Example:
1653022314194.png

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
having the same problem, only got through with vpn. I think it happening to everyone in the SEA and Oceania area, saw some comments on sites that check outtages, its happening to alot of people. Probably temporary, well hopefully.

Last edited:

batman2

Nov 25, 2017
having the same problem, only got through with vpn , tried to clear my cache/cookie none of it worked

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
"everyone" is 3 or 4 of you. Not the 10,000+ of us who aren't having a problem. It could be your browser cache, it could be your ISP, it could be an intermediary server connection, it could be anything along the way.

If you can't connect by "normal" means through one route of the internet ... but you can through a VPN which uses a different route to connect, then it logically follows that something along the route of your "normal" connection is having issues for a small portion of the users attempting to communicate with F95 servers (that are showing no problems).

Example:
View attachment 1820605
I do realise how the internet functions, I was using everyone as the more general people from other countries, not the everyone that meant literally everyone; I would've said literally everyone otherwise.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

Example:
View attachment 1820605
The problem is, its not jut 3 or 4 of us.
You do realize that not everyone CAN or WANT to use VPN right?
Only those who use VPN can complain in this thread.
To those who doesnt use VPN and cant access this site, they can only wait.

Also, how come i can access another 99.9999999% other sites, but not this one?
I already tried it with diff PC, diff provider, still cant access it without VPN.

And for the record, I too live in SEA, maybe that's why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hime19

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Thats a fair point, the people experiencing this issue simply can't inform the site because they can't access it.

I never needed a vpn but bought one today to see if it'll be able to access the site . There is an issue, but i'm assuming it temporary since its affecting people from different countries. Its probably a regional issue.

Spiculuz

Sep 22, 2018
Happening to me right now, im from SEA. Thought I was blocked from the website because I use it too much. Glad to know im not the only one.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Same here, started happening last night for some reason. also cant get to rule34video.
Ok nordvpn, u finally got me. :confused: (was prob gunna get it anyway :))

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Yeah I also from SEA region, and unfortunately at my place all local ISPs blocking this site. So I'm using DNS from the browser to access it and don't have this problem before. This problem suddenly pop up this morning and I must use VPN to access this site.
But luckily this just temporary (I hope), because just now I turn off my VPN and then I try to open this site without it and yeah... I can access this site like before...