Cannot view pictures on thread

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Same here, and i had it yesterday with some one of the thread! hope it's just server and that it will fix.
i just finished a cleaning, cache temporary, registry, etc

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
je n est plus d image pour chaque jeu !!! c un bug du site ou c mon pc ??? Merci aux administrateurs pour une aide ou une reponse ... cordialement votre et bonne continuation <3

坏习惯

Feb 19, 2021
Same I remember going in the website and some type of server check popped up or something it was very quick couldn't see well and then when I got in boom now I am unable to see any images. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon I tried clearing my cache and it still didn't fix it.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Same issue here. Just cleaned my browser history cache and cookies, but still did not work

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017
The TLS Certificate of the attachments.f95zone.to domain has expired yesterday. That's why the images don't load.
If you right click the text where it says the filename and click open image in new tab, you will see the TLS warning of your browser and can explicitly allow it.

After that images will load again, at least on Firefox and only for as long as you keep the browser open. If you close the browser session and reopen it you'll have to take the same steps again.

This is only a workaround, not an actual fix to the situation. Fixing this is up to the F95zone admin(s) who have access to the server and can check what's up with their Let's Encyrpt setup.

yeheboi69

Oct 22, 2021
I think the security certificate of the webpage "attachments.f95zone.to"s which handles all the thread's images & snapshots is outdated. And our browsers don't allow unsecured websites displayed to us.

THE SOLUTION IS TO DISABLE THE SECURITY FEATURE OF YOUR BROWSER(RISKY) OR THE ADMINS UPDATE THE WEBPAGE'S CONFIDENTIALS.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Same problem here on Opera,if everyone is having this issue it must be on the site side.