Feb 20, 2021
banner.jpg

Overview:
Collection of interactive animations in which Roninsong shows us the working life of Andy as a candy tester on Bobeep Candy Co under the command of Dr. Excelia and her assistant Tahl.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-05
Release Date: 2021-03-05
Developer: /
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

SC1.png SC2.png SC3.png SC4.png SC5.png

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
That's the old stuff, since it wasn't posted. Nowadays the dev makes gifs and pictures of candy in form of cards (example below)
View attachment 1069219
Damn. I saw an animation compilation of candyshop (like not the games but acutal 2d animation) a few years ago on the hub, not sure if he made it or what, was hoping for more. Oh well.
Edit: Yeah I found it look up Candy Shop Catalog on Xvideos his animations are on there they are really good too.

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone have the Candy Catalogues? Even the new ones?
I have the Candy Shop Catalog 2015 premium, but it doesn't seem to work because it's an .exe dependant on Flash. At Windows 10 it just gives that error image of flash not being installed, but I tried in Windows 7 and the app runs, but gets followed by an error message

Reactions: Bruzir3

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
wait is this a new game?
because im pretty sure i played this 5 years ago

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Does someone know if the author is planning on continuing the Ai Subeki series? cuz that was legit good stuff

Feb 20, 2021
how do you guys run this on windows 10? I can't get it to run period
Use this flash player portable ( ) to open the .swf files under /media/swf
The ones that aren't inside the /swf folder are able to be run directly from the browser, when opening roninsong.html (mostly are the last ones)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes