Can you recomend Necrophilia/Snuff/Incest/ games?

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
Hello all,

sorry for my fetish, but i am looking for really extreme stuff. I find violence in Sex a real turn on. I know many don't don't want to offend anyone, but I also don't want to block myself. So if anyone has good Hentai or game recommendations for the above-mentioned categories, please post some here. Thanks in advance and i apologize if i offend any one with the request.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
There's plenty of incest games, idk any which are violent but if you want it just for the incest, sister life monochrome and it's 2nd game are alright

For snuff and somewhat violent content, mgq/mgqp, shrift, and night of revenge should be suitable
mgq is a bit weaker as snuff is only a part of it's content among other things, the entire premise of shrift is that the mgs 'kill you' by stealing your souls through sex, altough it's that violent as the girls pretend to be loving, but whatever.
And i'm currently playing through NoR, so i can't make too many comments on the content, but it's a female protag game, where the enemies are fairly violent with the female lead if she gets caught and it has the graphic violence tag, so there's that.

As for necro content, i got no idea

That's about the best i can do.

And you wont really offend anyone, everyone here is as depraved as you can imagine in different aspects.

Reactions: Gentle1