• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Can the gap between gifs in the sig be removed?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I recently spent a fair bit of time making a two-part long gif of all my favourite female characters in adult games similar to the sig used by Mr. Vargas, however when I put them in my sig there is an obvious gap between them much like the gifs in my current sig. As it obviously ruins the effect of having one long sig, I was wondering if there's any way to deal with that gap? It'll be very diappointing not to be able to use my sigs after all the time I've spent on them, but seeing as how Mr. Vargas's sigs line up then there surely must be a way.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I recently spent a fair bit of time making a two-part long gif of all my favourite female characters in adult games similar to the sig used by Mr. Vargas, however when I put them in my sig there is an obvious gap between them much like the gifs in my current sig. As it obviously ruins the effect of having one long sig, I was wondering if there's any way to deal with that gap? It'll be very diappointing not to be able to use my sigs after all the time I've spent on them, but seeing as how Mr. Vargas's sigs line up then there surely must be a way.
Add additional URL tag to your GIFs. It will solve the problem.