Can´t see images

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Hi, im having a problem since a few days ago where i cant see images or download a attachment file, even if i open it in a new tab still cant see it. I tried the new dark mod and im still have the same problem. Im wondering if anyone has the same problem or it just mine

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'd check your browser addons/settings first, followed by whatever crap you have installed on your pc such as antivirus and firewall. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well i don't have this problem, so this is probably 'you-region' problem or 'you-isp' problem, not site problem. :whistle::coffee:

Exhibitionist Foxie

Nov 14, 2019
I also just started having this specific problem today. Yesterday, everything was fine.

I can see images of games including thumbnails and the images it flips through until I actually go to the game's page. Once I go the the game's direct page, none of the images load. After a few moments, the images error out and leave the placeholder icon for the main image and the example images underneath the download links. This is the case with both my PC and my phone.

I assume it's just a website issue and plan to wait it out. I'm in the Midwest United States and have the issue with both with/without a VPN.

Reactions: DNCH2019

kharhaz

Dec 7, 2023
Check the site problems forum (last one on the main page list), there's a problem with some of the servers relating to image and attachment serving right now.

Reactions: bobo291