Can someone point me to where I can find a plugin for additional menu parameter options/ settings & a plugin for controller support?

May 9, 2020
I would like to have an options menu plugin that is exactly like the game pictured in the attachment. Both before you get in game, and during the title screen. Hit the Options button and it will pop up a list of options for an optimized player preference controlled options for things from graphics & sound settings to text & UI settings. I would like to know where I can get a plugin that does exactly this.

And as for controller support, I'd like to know if there's a plugin for that too for those who prefer to choose between mouse + keyboard vs. controller as well as button remapping.

Any help with either is appreciated. If this isn't the right forum for this post to be asking this question, then I ask to be directed to that too.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I would like to have an options menu plugin that is exactly like the game pictured in the attachment. Both before you get in game, and during the title screen. Hit the Options button and it will pop up a list of options for an optimized player preference controlled options for things from graphics & sound settings to text & UI settings. I would like to know where I can get a plugin that does exactly this.
That's Visustella's options core. No idea about the gamepad, but there might be another Visustella plugin for it.

• Love
Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
May 9, 2020
That's Visustella's options core. No idea about the gamepad, but there might be another Visustella plugin for it.
omfg thank you a TON you have no idea how long I've spent independently searching various forums from the RPG Maker website itself, to itch.io & other places. lol

I felt like no matter how I searched for it & couldn't find it that I just didn't know how to search for it with phrasing that I was this close to believing that I was gonna have to figure out how to code it in myself. lol

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
omfg thank you a TON you have no idea how long I've spent independently searching various forums from the RPG Maker website itself, to itch.io & other places. lol

I felt like no matter how I searched for it & couldn't find it that I just didn't know how to search for it with phrasing that I was this close to believing that I was gonna have to figure out how to code it in myself. lol
Happy to help.

May 9, 2020
Happy to help.
Okay maybe I'm a complete noob and don't know what I'm looking for, but I don't see a download button on that page for that plugin specifically. In the Legend to the right navigating the page I click "Download" to find download options but it just gives me the options to download a VisuStella sample game, and a VisuTella access key 8 waves bundle.

Do I need an account on that site to see a download button for specific pages? If so I don't know how to make an account on that site either because the only thing I see is a Login button but no Register button.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Okay maybe I'm a complete noob and don't know what I'm looking for, but I don't see a download button on that page for that plugin specifically. In the Legend to the right navigating the page I click "Download" to find download options but it just gives me the options to download a VisuStella sample game, and a VisuTella access key 8 waves bundle.

Do I need an account on that site to see a download button for specific pages? If so I don't know how to make an account on that site either because the only thing I see is a Login button but no Register button.
You download the sample game, and the plugin you're looking for is in the js/plugins folder.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?