Can someone identify this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This image is in xer.0 signature. Does anyone know what game/ animation is this from? Couldn't find any info/ higher resolution image on Google.
Thanks.

Realized I should've posted here instead https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ but I don't think I can delete this thread now. My bad.
Did you bother DM'ing xer.0 to ask them first? Oh, wait, you only have 3 posts. 2 more and you could have DM'd them directly to ask.

Also, found it with no problem with Google reverse image search. The source was the only result:

1716297574607.png

oneplus

Oct 13, 2018
Did you bother DM'ing xer.0 to ask them first? Oh, wait, you only have 3 posts. 2 more and you could have DM'd them directly to ask.

Also, found it with no problem with Google reverse image search. The source was the only result:

View attachment 3656684

View attachment 3656684

Well, I'm not very active here and I did try using Google search and tineye but got no results.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Thanks. Do you have the exact image though? A high resolution version?
Just make one more post and you'll be able to ask the guy himself.

Also, the character in that image reminded me of Bella from Summer's Gone. But then I looked at the eyebrows and they aren't as fuzzy/bushy as hers. Could also just be something he made, and it isn't tied to any game at all.

Again, one more post and then ask him.

His last post on this site was on " Jul 21, 2023 " so, he probably isn't even around anymore.

oneplus

Oct 13, 2018
why don't you message the guy on slushe.
But who is that guy?
I tried doing a reverse image search again and this time google shows one result

But the image posted by Count Morado shows a different result DREAMY3DX

Anyway, it's not that important.