VN Others Completed Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…? [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FirstOne

Dec 25, 2018
can i buy miself nice stuff with anothers man credit card kinda game, won't run in a sandbox go figure

Vilbrig

Apr 11, 2018
Ahem, you mean "May you impregnate yourself with another man’s semen…?"

...and uh...

...yes

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
There are 6 Prequels before this on VNDB. Is it necessary to play those first or can you proceed with this version?

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Atelier seems to bathe in the "bull has a bigger d" argument, but the MC has a huge dong, you can barely see a difference, if any :ROFLMAO:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, first of all, I have to say that this thing's overview is the stupidest overview I have ever had the misfortune of reading for any product ever. It makes you think that you're getting into a very specific kind of story, one that starts with the guy questioning his girlfriend's sex skills and finding out more than he ever wanted to ever know and then things spiraling out of control. It also creates the impression that this thing, like other Atelier Sakura works, would be highly focused on said dude's perspective.

That's wrong.

That's oh so wrong.

This overview is so wrong that it makes me wonder if perhaps whoever put it up on VNDB didn't take it from the wrong VN or something, but I'm too lazy to check it out.

First, the story doesn't start anywhere near the scene implied in the overview, and that scene doesn't really happen either. Unless Saikey's peeps completely fucked the translation beyond all recognition (which is not impossible, I guess, but more on that later)... Even if they did, the chain of events has the guy finding out that his gf is having sex with another dude and then finding out that said sex is so much better, and it doesn't seem like his skills in the bedroom are strictly questioned or anything. Even with images alone, it's not that difficult to tell.

More importantly, the game's perspectives have the cuck, the girl and the bull, and the cuck's perspective is, strictly speaking, a footnote compared to the other two.

On top of THAT the original relationship seemed to be slowly falling apart anyway because the cuck was too busy with university and his girlfriend was becoming increasingly sexually frustrated due to the long breaks from each other. Neither of them seemed to be making proper effort to maintain their relationship either... and the thing with the bull started off as more of a series of accidents than anything else. To an extent, I'm not sure if this can even be classified as proper NTR, because cuck-boy didn't seem THAT torn up about the chain of events, and didn't make a serious effort to maintain his relationship with his gf or anything, and I don't just mean in the sexual sense, but in the 'spend some damn time with her you stupid ass' sense. Then the ending has him end up in a job where 'he didn't have time for personal relationships' which was the direction he was aiming for from the start, which implies even more that the original relationship was all that likely to last.

All in all, this seems like... a weird work by Atelier Sakura standards, though to be fair, it's around 10 years old now.

It's also difficult to tell how mistranslated it might be or not. I say this because while the usual and obvious tells of MTL aren't there, the wording and phrasing is awkward at times... but that could also be caused by a translator with a relatively poor grasp of the English language. A human absolutely did some kind of editing pass or typing with this, because there are mistakes in there that MTL simply can't make.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MTL doesn't make spelling mistakes. It messes up tenses. It screws up pronouns. It misses context. It has a hard time with stutters and certain sound effects... But it does not misspell words. So at the very least, humans were involved in making this particular result.

However, I have no idea if this thing counts as a true translation or a re-write. Only someone who genuinely knows Japanese and has access to the original text would be able to tell. I personally can't. The end result is coherent enough as a story... I just don't know if it's the story Atelier Sakura originally put out or not.

The overview would still be utter hot garbage even then.

Reactions: jaden_yuki
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote