RPGM Wolf RPG Can Fix those cancerous MTL by 50%

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, I'm Aiden, English aren't my first language, but i do am capable of Fixing MTL Word

Why do i want to do this? Because of the boredom i got from Quarantine and because of this (https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644)
I don't mind MTL but the more i look into it, i couldn't fap to it because of the horrendously hilarious Machine Translated Word, so i thought "maybe i could fix it?"

But problem is, idk how to code and idk Japanese, so i volunteer myself to fix a MTL game (RPGM, and Wolf RPG game from Japanese preferably but othesr are welcome)

(P.s please not that I'm still a student and there's a lot of those Online classes, so i probably only could fix it in 2 to 5 days, according to how long the script of the TL is of course)

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
this is awesome, I wish you can fix this MTL

Developer: AVANTGARDE
Genre: Anime, Married Woman, Cuckoldry, Hypnosis, Big Breasts Nipples
Dlsite:
Raw:

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
this is awesome, I wish you can fix this MTL

Developer: AVANTGARDE
Genre: Anime, Married Woman, Cuckoldry, Hypnosis, Big Breasts Nipples
Dlsite:
Raw:

Okay, i probably need to look up how to translate a RPG Maker games, probably gonna took a week to learn it,

Not promises but probably will be posted 2-3 weeks from now

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
No offense. My english isn't perfect either.
But when I read trough your sentence, I spot a lot of grammatical errors. So, I do hope that you take it slowly and spell check what you write in the translation.
And just as a side note. I find translating MTL english to "readable english", far more difficult, than translating from japanese, to english.

I don't want to sound like a dick and this is only my personal opinion. But being able to understand japanese grammar is quite important. Even if it's the very basic.

Reading hiragana and katakana is going to save you a lot of time. If you are very unlucky, the game might use some dialect, or some sort of slang which is going to kill every MTL in terms of translation quality.

Hope this post didn't demoralized you.
I still wish you the best of luck and hope you will have fun translating stuff.

And just as a tip. Do not overwork while translating. You are going to lose motivation very quickly.

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
No offense. My english isn't perfect either.
But when I read trough your sentence, I spot a lot of grammatical errors. So, I do hope that you take it slowly and spell check what you write in the translation.
And just as a side note. I find translating MTL english to "readable english", far more difficult, than translating from japanese, to english.

I don't want to sound like a dick and this is only my personal opinion. But being able to understand japanese grammar is quite important. Even if it's the very basic.

Reading hiragana and katakana is going to save you a lot of time. If you are very unlucky, the game might use some dialect, or some sort of slang which is going to kill every MTL in terms of translation quality.

Hope this post didn't demoralized you.
I still wish you the best of luck and hope you will have fun translating stuff.

And just as a tip. Do not overwork while translating. You are going to lose motivation very quickly.
Thank you for the c&c, yeah i do noticed that my Sentence has grammatical error, like i said English isn't my first language and I'm still improving it

But yeah MTL to a more decent TL is hard but somehow i do understand the meaning of the word

And like you say understanding basic Japanese are important, and because of that i will learn Japanese in 1 month, i believe that I don't need to learn it perfectly (but will keep improving of course), i probably will need to learn basic Japanese first then imma do Translation,

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
Start with learning hiragana and kantakana. And some basic grammar.

If you seriously want to learn japanese, I recommend using . That's how I learned kanji and vocabulary.

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
Start with learning hiragana and kantakana. And some basic grammar.

If you seriously want to learn japanese, I recommend using . That's how I learned kanji and vocabulary.
Thank you very much, will start learning on sunday