Can anyone help me fix this rpgm game error?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if the error posted in the OP is still an issue however that error is generally ALWAYS related to a problem in the translation where someone put a space where it doesn't belong usually using a scripting tags such as the following \| \^ and \.

Everytime i have seen nil:nilclass error it is related to this. If you find the spaces in the translation, you will 100% fix this error for good. No need to make a save around it.

I assume since this is like a year old thread this is a moot point now but I guarantee you this is the cause. If I had the game and the translation I could fix it in probably 30 minutes.

Reactions: mkrama

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
I don't know if the error posted in the OP is still an issue however that error is generally ALWAYS related to a problem in the translation where someone put a space where it doesn't belong usually using a scripting tags such as the following \| \^ and \.

Everytime i have seen nil:nilclass error it is related to this. If you find the spaces in the translation, you will 100% fix this error for good. No need to make a save around it.

I assume since this is like a year old thread this is a moot point now but I guarantee you this is the cause. If I had the game and the translation I could fix it in probably 30 minutes.

How do I use this translator? has any link?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How do I use this translator? has any link?
I use translator ++ just google it or search for it on the site. You can usually crack open a game and see modify the translation fairly easy.

Reactions: mkrama

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is again banned don't ask for or provide links, it's not hard to find it yourself.