• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Can anyone help me find this game by Konzaburou?

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
I've been looking for this one specific game for literal years now, and have never been able to find it.

The closest I've been able to get to it was finding the game's creator, which is Konzaborou.
They also go by Kzr, Otona no Kitsune, and Konza, and have a lot of dead websites and accounts.

The game I'm trying to find used to be on his Booth page, which now only has two things on it, which are the .konzer file runner and some 3d models of a fox head.
All I've been able to get of it was this video he has on e621 of the game, which has the link to his Booth page below it, but those links also only send you to his empty page.
(Here's the video: )
They also have made two or three other games that I've not been able to find either, but I'm mainly looking for this fox one in particular.

(Here's the other games in case you're interested: one that has the file name "dear_my_reindeer-x.x.zip" , and these two other games I know next to nothing about: )

His Enty page only has like, three things accessible to it, and his Inkbunny page has a link from the animation to the site, but you're not allowed to view it.
His Twitter is dead, and the only sites he seems to be active on anymore are Pixiv and e621.
I haven't been able to find a name for the game either.

So yeah, two years later, and it's still as illusive as ever.
Little help?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Sent him a message on pixiv, hopefully I can get a response. Didn't know about this before but now I really want it.

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Sent him a message on pixiv, hopefully I can get a response. Didn't know about this before but now I really want it.
I'm hoping he responds too.
Haven't really been paying attenton to his pixiv lately, so I hadn't even thought to try and contact him.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I'm hoping he responds too.
Haven't really been paying attenton to his pixiv lately, so I hadn't even thought to try and contact him.
His most recent work is from 2 days ago so I'm guessing he's still active. Will let you know if I get a response.

Jan 7, 2021
While we're here, does anybody know where we can play his other games? (Dear My Dear and the others)? I remember having a download link a long time ago but I'm not able to find one now.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
While we're here, does anybody know where we can play his other games? (Dear My Dear and the others)? I remember having a download link a long time ago but I'm not able to find one now.
That's actually kind've what I was asking, since I'd seen these other ones but not actually gotten to play them.

Konza had a lot up, it would seem, alongside some actual websites that were games themselves.
(I mentioned them in the original post with the link to their areas in the way back machine, but anywhere outside of that, they aren't obtainable.)

It'd be amazing if someone else had them though.

Also, how'd you even manage a link back then?
His stuff was hard to find, even when he was still active on his booth page.

Jan 7, 2021
That's actually kind've what I was asking, since I'd seen these other ones but not actually gotten to play them.

Konza had a lot up, it would seem, alongside some actual websites that were games themselves.
(I mentioned them in the original post with the link to their areas in the way back machine, but anywhere outside of that, they aren't obtainable.)

It'd be amazing if someone else had them though.

Also, how'd you even manage a link back then?
His stuff was hard to find, even when he was still active on his booth page.
I honestly have no idea. I feel like I remember finding Dear my Deer from a different forum board after just a google search but now I'm not even able to get a trace when I look. Makes me wonder why he took them all offline officially in the first place.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
I honestly have no idea. I feel like I remember finding Dear my Deer from a different forum board after just a google search but now I'm not even able to get a trace when I look. Makes me wonder why he took them all offline officially in the first place.

Sheesh, feels like we just stumbled into an internet rabbit hole.
(in all seriousness though, it'd be a sinkhole at this point, cause none of this makes sense.)

Maybe if you can remember which forum you were on, you can use the way back machine to try and find a clue as to whatever post it was.

Then again, even that'd be hard.

Maybe something like, seriously serious happened and he had to take em down or something.

It's all just super weird.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
ages ago i downloaded some of his games from internet.
i will attach below what i have, reindeer one included ;)
ignore names, dumb young me renamed them for some reason

for one with player to work just drag and drop ".konza" file onto exe.
Hooooooly shit.

Dude!
Thank you so much!
I legitimately thought the search came to a dead end!

Aichi_

Jun 9, 2020

Is this contain kemonogatari game?

RueTheOne

May 14, 2022

So cat reindeer and player are all pinned as having viruses and it doesn't seem to download can you give me the files in a different site since it seems it doesn't work in here unless somehow reposting them makes them not have a virus tag.