• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

can anybody help me

mari31

Aug 6, 2016
hi all
i need help to find the title of a game
in this game your a homeless guy you live in a box and where you stand the is a hooker you can ask for money next there is the slums where you need to fight then there is a park and a beach at all those places you collect bottles you sell at the shop and when you get money you can buy subway ticket to go to a house where you can look at girl and later in that same house you fight a boss

please help anyone
mari

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have no idea what the game is but you should tell people what the engine is (Rpg, Qsp, Visual Novel, Adrift, etc) :)

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
hi all
i need help to find the title of a game
in this game your a homeless guy you live in a box and where you stand the is a hooker you can ask for money next there is the slums where you need to fight then there is a park and a beach at all those places you collect bottles you sell at the shop and when you get money you can buy subway ticket to go to a house where you can look at girl and later in that same house you fight a boss

please help anyone
mari
I think i played this game , it's for smartphone right?

Edit: Megatramp - A Success Story

Last edited:

mari31

Aug 6, 2016
sorry for the late reaction but it is not a smartphone game it is a game that i downloaded from internet for pc and it was a demo it can be a rpg but also could be a other if i could remember correct it was a game from a patreon

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Its going to be hard unless you can give us more details lots of rpgs and patreons these days making games

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That sounds vaguely familiar. I came across a game a year or so ago where I don't remember the name. It was a really generic name. But you played a hobo who lived in an alley and could get in fights using stick and rocks. You could hire hookers or try to beat them up. There was a store in there that was just being added. It played using an exe that was some windows deal. Is that the one?