Ren'Py Campus Confidential [v0.195] [Campus Confidential]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know tow to progress the professor winters quest line my hints have been stuck at wait a few days for 4 in game weeks.

JadenPan

Mar 1, 2018
Probably start a new game. Yo have to go to Patreon to see read saves don't work across versions.
I play a new game and talk to the parents of aisha and thats it, nothing more happen, and i know there is another scene in the beach

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Campus Confidential is an engaging adult-themed high-quality
What's the high-quality referring to? Judging by the preview images it's not the renders is it? Does anyone when they think of high-quality renders imagine models standing in front of a flat, sometimes blurred background instead of being in and a part of the environment?

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This game is unplayable without saves working between the different versions.

It's 2024, Renpy games almost all have a functional save system in the vast majority of games.

It is impractical to play from the beginning in each version!

However I heard that the dev has a code, or something, to overcome this problem, for PATREONS.

It's time to ask if this problem with the saves is really a problem... or if it is purposed by the dev, to somehow use this to collect more extra money from the public.

I hope I'm wrong.

Also, as this game is a sandbox, with those mini games... well... not good.

piracy-1.gif

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This was broken for me.
First time playing and every time there was some sort of chatting with a person after going to the gym the first time, it would only show the gym background and nothing else.
Normal when moving around but only gym when talking.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Campus Confidential [v0.195] [Campus Confidential]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampusConfidential-0.195
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I don`t know what your Problem is, there are alot of folks out there that like to fuck chubby girls instead of always laying on skeleton women all the time and getting bruises on there hips from banging.:sneaky:
View attachment 3578820
Just my Opinion.
Oh yeah!
Welcome to the club mate!

Those who like flesh in the bone, see this thread dedicated to curvy chubbies, thick chicks, and BBW fatties, with lists of games with fat girls, plus suggestions and opinions about these games:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bbw-games.17114/post-13508564

Regards.

Betsy, from Misfits.png

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
For all those asking, the password is = PinkCookies
thanks, Dan.

when I try to get a hint, I get error...
same here, Sedin.
according to the Dev's ItchIO page, s/he has been facing problems with older saves working on newer updates and the hints' system;

"Hi, thanks for playing. Yeah it's a big challenge I'm trying to deal with. Whenever possible I'll try to make old save files compatible with the new version, but unfortunately due to the structure of the game (and my knowledge of python) it isn't always possible. Much of the content of the hints screen gets initialised when the game is first starts. I'll do what I can to plan a few versions ahead to allow for compatibility of save files, but can't promise that eventually I'll need to add something that will mess them up. I do appreciate the feedback and glad to hear you're enjoying the game."

I guess we better just wait until s/he gets around these issues.

• • • • •

cheers, all.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes