SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
im waiting on 0.3 to try this game out for the first time. :eazyHype:

are there any plans for some "Rick and Morty" or "The Powerpuff Girls" characters in the future? #weird taste:winkytongue:

AND some Star vs. the Forces !:FuckYea:!

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6

shark1010

Jun 26, 2017
im waiting on 0.3 to try this game out for the first time. :eazyHype:

are there any plans for some "Rick and Morty" or "The Powerpuff Girls" characters in the future? #weird taste:winkytongue:
I don't think so. All that has been confirmed for later updates is

• Stephanie (Lazy Town)
  • Jenny "XJ-9" (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
  • Wendy (Gravity Falls)
  • Gwen (Ben10)
  • Kim Possible
  • Ann Possible
  • etc..

I hope Rick and Morty characters are considered though, I could really see Jessica or Beth fitting into this game well.

Reactions: setter6

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
can't believe I'm getting hyped up waiting for this release.
I definitely need the release :p

• I hope Rick and Morty characters are considered though, I could really see Jessica or Beth fitting into this game well.
ehh, not really too into them like that, even when I played that small game with summer getting railed by your choice of male characters.

though he made the danny phantom's mom quite hot so I guess he can do the same to them too. would love to see him do the mom more honestly.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
can't believe I'm getting hyped up waiting for this release.
I definitely need the release :p

ehh, not really too into them like that, even when I played that small game with summer getting railed by your choice of male characters.

though he made the danny phantom's mom quite hot so I guess he can do the same to them too. would love to see him do the mom more honestly.
I agree, however I think Beth might be to similar to Francine.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
ok so we get that he is going to release at 12PM EST (10 minutes from now) does the game need a crack or any other work to make it playable for non patrons? also with the size we also gotta think how long it will take to be uploaded before we can get our hands on it, im thinking its going to be like 1AM EST at the earliest for us.

R

robokruschev

ok so we get that he is going to release at 12PM EST (10 minutes from now) does the game need a crack or any other work to make it playable for non patrons? also with the size we also gotta think how long it will take to be uploaded before we can get our hands on it, im thinking its going to be like 1AM EST at the earliest for us.
Probably, but I got high hopes

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
No crack that i'm aware of. Just someone needs to fork over $5 or find someone who did.

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
All bonus codes are going to be available for $15+ patrons, but some codes for $5+ patrons.
Anyone could share game with these codes?

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone have the new version?
bad move to ask dude, even im a noob on here and know that asking or "begging" is a good way to get banned, just wait till it gets put up, nobody is trying to hide the download or make us wait for it, if they have it they will post it be sure of that.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Also changelog

Release notes:

Features:

• Added 4 new girls: Kim Possible, Ann Possible, Stephanie, Gwen Tennyson (all, except Stephanie have adult scenes)
  • Added some scenes for existing girls: Madeline(2), Gwen(3), Jessica(1), Velma(1)
  • Added 3 new places: Campfire Place, Basketball Court, Gates
  • Added new info menu (more girls, less space :D)
  • Added music (experimental, you can turn it off in settings)
  • Added CampFire event, happens every week
  • Added Magazine increasing luck

Fixed bugs:

• Dissapearing girls on save/load
  • Clover LovePoints are now working
  • Bunch of minor bugs

Reactions: RageMuffin

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Also changelog

Release notes:

Features:

• Added 4 new girls: Kim Possible, Ann Possible, Stephanie, Gwen Tennyson (all, except Stephanie have adult scenes)
  • Added some scenes for existing girls: Madeline(2), Gwen(3), Jessica(1), Velma(1)
  • Added 3 new places: Campfire Place, Basketball Court, Gates
  • Added new info menu (more girls, less space :D)
  • Added music (experimental, you can turn it off in settings)
  • Added CampFire event, happens every week
  • Added Magazine increasing luck

Fixed bugs:

• Dissapearing girls on save/load
  • Clover LovePoints are now working
  • Bunch of minor bugs
There has got to be more than that? i thought some sort of story was supposed to be added to 3.0? and there are no more scenes added for girls that are already in the game? and what about the girl from gravity falls? she was supposed to be in this release but its not mentioned?

EDIT: OH i see he is holding back the meat of the update for 0.3.5 thats weird.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes