Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.5.1] [VaultMan]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I think that i don't had this event yet but i'm pretty sure that i'm currently on 100%.
Did i miss something?

Btw. i've got a secret letter about the sauna but never an event from it.

K. Kabuto

Nov 4, 2022
In my case i play on android and i can't change Resolution.
I can't get him to talk to anyone when clicking on the characters

A little update about this

I tried the new update on my old smartphone and works.

Maybe its a android versión incompatibility?

Old:
Poco x3 pro with Android 12
New:
Poco x6 pro with Android 14

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Добавлено на 54 дн. раньше для участников.

Camp Pinewood Remix - 1.5 Release
Час назад
With a "slight" delay, but here it is. Camp Pinewood Remix 1.5 Update.
This April update was planned as two updates, but due to external circumstances, only one was released. I'm very sorry! In May, I will do everything possible to make up for it.
Surveys about the content will start soon, and I'll be waiting for your participation as we choose the future direction of the game together.

Download links:
mega:
| | |
mediafire(direct):
| | |

Changelog:
  • 7 new animated sex scenes and small story update
  • Update to the Characters menu and addition of missing characters/scenes
  • Fixed an issue where buttons were not being pressed or displayed correctly during sex scenes, blocking further progress
  • Fixed an issue with saving and loading animated scenes in Memories Helmet (Android)
    Viewed scenes were not being saved in the game file. The problem was likely caused by incorrect date saving and loading, which could corrupt the save file and cause improper functioning. Android devices were more susceptible to this issue for unknown reasons.
    The biggest drawback is that to properly display animated scenes in the helmet, all scenes need to be viewed again.
    However, knowing that progress would be lost, I decided to add a code that can be entered into the vending machine next to the player's house (it only works at night).
1212b

This code will unlock all animated scenes in Memories (excluding content from this update).
Nevertheless, I highly recommend starting over and pressing the "skip to the latest update" button, especially on Android. I apologize for taking so long to resolve this issue, and even now, I'm not sure if I've completely fixed it. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Previous codes:
25b25, 3636a, abba1
Thank you for support!

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
And the game is still a flop, like it's predecessors. Cant regulate music volume and can,t find saves.

Portjoe

Jun 11, 2018
Cheat Code/Cheating Engine For Tracy CoinsTM

Address = 1E7696ECDA0

1714703571572.png 1714703575903.png

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Добавлено на 54 дн. раньше для участников.

Camp Pinewood Remix - 1.5.1 Release
Вчера
Now with Hotfix! :)
1.5.1 hotfix changes:
  • Issue fixed where the navigation arrow sometimes failed to appear during scene with wet T-shirts.
  • Fixed the problem where the static art with Stephanie in the "memories" helmet displayed a black screen if the player didn't choose underwear.
  • Resolved the issue where the scene with Velma in the pool wasn't displayed in the Memories Helmet.
  • Now you can skip dialogues using SPACE just as Enter, Mouse Click, or Screen Touch.
With a "slight" delay, but here it is. Camp Pinewood Remix 1.5 Update.
This April update was planned as two updates, but due to external circumstances, only one was released. I'm very sorry! In May, I will do everything possible to make up for it.
Surveys about the content will start soon, and I'll be waiting for your participation as we choose the future direction of the game together.

Download links(1.5.1):
mega:
| | |
mediafire(direct):
| | |

Changelog:
  • 7 new animated sex scenes and small story update
  • Update to the Characters menu and addition of missing characters/scenes
  • Fixed an issue where buttons were not being pressed or displayed correctly during sex scenes, blocking further progress
  • Fixed an issue with saving and loading animated scenes in Memories Helmet (Android)
    Viewed scenes were not being saved in the game file. The problem was likely caused by incorrect date saving and loading, which could corrupt the save file and cause improper functioning. Android devices were more susceptible to this issue for unknown reasons.
    The biggest drawback is that to properly display animated scenes in the helmet, all scenes need to be viewed again.
    However, knowing that progress would be lost, I decided to add a code that can be entered into the vending machine next to the player's house (it only works at night).
1212b

This code will unlock all animated scenes in Memories (excluding content from this update).
Nevertheless, I highly recommend starting over and pressing the "skip to the latest update" button, especially on Android. I apologize for taking so long to resolve this issue, and even now, I'm not sure if I've completely fixed it. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Previous codes:
25b25, 3636a, abba1
Thank you for support

dabboy02

Mar 10, 2020
Getting those coins is a fucking slog. One per day kinda sucks lol
You can edit the savegame file with Notepad.
Search in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\VaultMan\CPRemix for the .xom file and change the value for the "item_tracycoin" entry

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
You can edit the savegame file with Notepad.
Search in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\VaultMan\CPRemix for the .xom file and change the value for the "item_tracycoin" entry
I don't seem to have the "AppData" file

Aug 1, 2019
it turns out if you play the game from a drive other than C: then it puts the save file in the root of that drive

e.g. D:\savegame0.xom

it doesn't matter though, because the saves don't work and loading it always kicks me back to the game intro

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
that folder doesnt exist
I don't seem to have the "AppData" file
That Folder only exists on Windows. If you are using Windows it is a hidden Folder. You can open it if you press Windows Key + R and then type in "explorer %appdata%" without the " obviously.

1714774740145.png

You should see something similar to this at the Top in your explorer. Click on AppData and then go into LocalLow and Vaultman\CPRemix

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes