• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

hanswurst88

Sep 28, 2017
Have you played the game before? It might be a Ren'py issue. There is a fix, but you'll have to go into your %appdata%.

Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > CampMourningWood
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

Hope this works (y)
I tried that but still didn`t work, BTW great game, one of the last games I play after all others use generic artwork.

Kerast

Sep 7, 2017
Have you played the game before? It might be a Ren'py issue. There is a fix, but you'll have to go into your %appdata%.

Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > CampMourningWood
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

Hope this works (y)
I have the same issue. I tried deleting the persistent file, but it still does the same. I can't run the game, and yes I played it before.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I tried that but still didn`t work, BTW great game, one of the last games I play after all others use generic artwork.
I have the same issue. I tried deleting the persistent file, but it still does the same. I can't run the game, and yes I played it before.
That's odd. Okay, the only other thing I can suggest is this:

Make a backup of your save folder somewhere outside your %appdata%
Then delete the save folder inside your %appdata% and try launching the game.
If it works, then try putting back your save files one by one and see which one is causing the game to not boot up anymore.

Let me know if this worked. It's an issue I've been having with my Renpy games for years and noone has been able to give me a good solution for it yet.

FrenchSaboteur

Mar 2, 2021
That's odd. Okay, the only other thing I can suggest is this:

Make a backup of your save folder somewhere outside your %appdata%
Then delete the save folder inside your %appdata% and try launching the game.
If it works, then try putting back your save files one by one and see which one is causing the game to not boot up anymore.

Let me know if this worked. It's an issue I've been having with my Renpy games for years and noone has been able to give me a good solution for it yet.
Foreplay with Penelope doesn't work, screen became black and dialog options appearing(work favors gifts), and idk but there's already 5 times i cleared a fairy, writing rare encounter and it's just same fairy

Apr 2, 2024
Camp Mourning Wood [v0.0.10.3] [Exiscoming]
ANDROID:

CREDIT GOES TO:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
The only bug I had (version 0.0.10.3 and the previous one) is if you change Veronica outfit then she appears naked except if you chose her basic outfit. (Must be the bitchy karma =P). Also in previous version, as much I was able to find out the hidden toilet spot and drilled a hole, I was never able to get the scene from what was inside (girly toilet stuff will always be a mysterious thing, except fi you bring Jason Vorhees to the happy camp, I guess the dude will know a bit more about it).

Second bug : when asking Pen for foreplay favor, it's bugged.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Exiscoming v0.10.3 is giving an uncaught exception due to missing image file when talking to veronica.
specifically it is missing the file
Code:
/CampMourningWood-0.0.10.3-pc/game/chars/veronica/big/face/blush.png
I fixed it by taking the blush.png from the non big face folder and resizing it to match the big folder...

also she is standing there shirtless which I think is a bug too.
Screenshot from 2024-05-06 18-14-59.png
I worked with her (for first time), and the next time we talked she was wearing a shirt and not blushing.

everyone else who has this issue. you can fix the uncaught exception from missing blush.png file for veronica with attached hotfix file.
just extract it and merge the
/game/
folder in the hotfix into the
/CampMourningWood-0.0.10.3-pc/game/
folder

Reactions: Leo-67

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Exiscoming bruised is spelled with an S not a Z.
you should do a find and replace for "bruized" into "bruised"

---
that is weird. veronica still has placeholder scenes. in fact her very second scene is placeholder...
Screenshot from 2024-05-06 18-28-05.png
subsequent scenes are not placeholders.

v0.0.10.3
Veronica social arc added
8 new CGs
Lola's story arc continued
Monster girl encounters with your camera
New transformation potion
Spa can now be restored + background models added
Added Katey and Lola to future background models
Final collectible fairy added
Work done on game UI
New whore make-up scenes added
there is also new penelope content that is not listed here.

I couldn't get any of the new monstergirl content because the random encounter at the center no longer respawns.
it used to be back every morning, but now i beat it and 4 days later it still did not come back.
and I can't find anywhere else to fight random encounters.

also, gold dubloons don't show up anywhere in my inventory.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
I couldn't get any of the new monstergirl content because the random encounter at the center no longer respawns.
it used to be back every morning, but now i beat it and 4 days later it still did not come back.
and I can't find anywhere else to fight random encounters.
The clinic can also have one show up to the left of the building.

Also, remember that the Center random encounter can be in one of two different spots, one to the far left and one to the far right.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
*bug reports*
Thank you for reporting these! I'm working on them now and will have a patch out somewhere this week.

also does not respawn anymore

it isn't on either side.
also the camera blinks purple when there is a encounter in current location
Working on the respawn system now. Going to add the Lake aswell as a possible spawn area.

One of my artists is working on drawing it now. I'll add it in the next patch.

Reactions: harem.king

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Still got the flower quest active but no flowerrs nor picture nor did console command work. Hope it get fix or somethin at some point.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Still got the flower quest active but no flowerrs nor picture nor did console command work. Hope it get fix or somethin at some point.
Hi there Endri. I've heard multiple people reporting this.
Are you on a old save file or did you start a new game?

If you could include your save file here, then I can have a look at it.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Hi there Endri. I've heard multiple people reporting this.
Are you on a old save file or did you start a new game?

If you could include your save file here, then I can have a look at it.
Old save to lazy to restart I can try attach it

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Old save to lazy to restart I can try attach it
So judging from the save file you did manage to go to the next stage of the quest, but you're saying the picture didn't unlock?
The easiest way to get it is by doing this:

1. You need to give yourself a dubloon. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

dubloons += 1

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the dev menu.
4. Now click on the locked picture in your photo album. It will give you a hint and the option to unlock it by spending a dubloon.
f95Pic.jpg

It won't cross out the quest, but at least you'll have the picture reward.

Reactions: Endri
Apr 18, 2020
Great game! To begin with the story was confusing but it made sense after a while.
Sexy and cute women! I didn't like the RNG when trying to grind the ingredients for the potions.
Even though I played through all the stories of the women I still lack some images.
I guess this is because I somehow completed the main quest line before completing the stories of the women or something else made me not see the different events.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes