4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Found a bug. If you rush the pool during the WAR attack the girl is there to give you a little prize, either a bit of camera charge that can go over the max or a few tokens. If you then click down to go to the water tower it will tell you the location is a WIP but it also re-runs the charge/tokens prize without letting the monsters get any closer. You can keep spamming down if you want.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming after I finished the lola quest for magical unicorn.
Next time I talked to her she was naked and missing her nipples. It seems like it somehow reset her outfit for some reason to none or a nonexistent one.
I was able to temporarily resolve this by just changing her outfit myself to something else that exists.
But the next day she was back to being naked and nippleless.
Hi harem, yeah this is a known issue and will be fixed in the next update (in a few weeks).
For now what you can do is purchase Lola's swimwear from the shop and give her that. That should fix the nude issue.

what a stupid decision Exiscoming
I released this update on the 20th of December, it only just got leaked to f95.

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
Fairy Statues:
Thank you I was looking for that

The store is closed and requires a password.
Upon replaying trying to figure this out the best I can come up with is that you need to:
1. Finish Counselor Katey's arc till the water is clear and she has been cleared of corruption.
2. Hazel has been cleansed.
3. Scarlet has been captured and needs a plug.
4. After Scarlet has been cleansed the store ( black market ) should be availible.

where is the bigass dildo
You can buy the MoaD at the store ( black market ) for 80 reform tokens. I am almost convinced that this is a Mother of all Bombs reference.

How to unlock that?
at Camp Center you can get behind the toilets, same place where you find Amber's diary. At this place is an eye symbol over some planks, if you have a drill you can drill it. I think I got the drill from the main story progression when building a home extention. You need to check that hole on a couple occasions, I have no idea what triggers the 'event'

How can i get this scene:
If you keep working with Amber, past the restoration of the pool, El Presidente will hit his head and gets a 'vision' by an Angel with a funny name. If you keep working with Amber you suddenly need someone to help you with some aditional glyph translations. The Captain knows a thing about this but sends you on some little alchemy errand that is not too hard. Then gives you a little tutorial. After that you go work with Amber again, unlock the scene, and in the morning you should probably check your mailbox.

Enable console and set month = 12 and day = 15 to make it trigger on next morning.
I know that if I press Shift + O then I open the console. But I do not know the magic words needed to set month 12.

I really want to say my thanks to the creator(s) of this game. I played the previous version back in November and was afraid that the storyline would become wild and confusing, but with the revelation regarding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this update my worry is mostly gone. Keep it up, game is awesome. I am sorry I lack the ability to throw money at this for I like to think that if I could, I would.

Disclaimer: English is still hard for me and I am only doing my best.

Reactions: Exiscoming

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Thank you I was looking for that

Upon replaying trying to figure this out the best I can come up with is that you need to:
1. Finish Counselor Katey's arc till the water is clear and she has been cleared of corruption.
2. Hazel has been cleansed.
3. Scarlet has been captured and needs a plug.
4. After Scarlet has been cleansed the store ( black market ) should be availible.

You can buy the MoaD at the store ( black market ) for 80 reform tokens. I am almost convinced that this is a Mother of all Bombs reference.

at Camp Center you can get behind the toilets, same place where you find Amber's diary. At this place is an eye symbol over some planks, if you have a drill you can drill it. I think I got the drill from the main story progression when building a home extention. You need to check that hole on a couple occasions, I have no idea what triggers the 'event'

If you keep working with Amber, past the restoration of the pool, El Presidente will hit his head and gets a 'vision' by an Angel with a funny name. If you keep working with Amber you suddenly need someone to help you with some aditional glyph translations. The Captain knows a thing about this but sends you on some little alchemy errand that is not too hard. Then gives you a little tutorial. After that you go work with Amber again, unlock the scene, and in the morning you should probably check your mailbox.

I know that if I press Shift + O then I open the console. But I do not know the magic words needed to set month 12.

I really want to say my thanks to the creator(s) of this game. I played the previous version back in November and was afraid that the storyline would become wild and confusing, but with the revelation regarding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this update my worry is mostly gone. Keep it up, game is awesome. I am sorry I lack the ability to throw money at this for I like to think that if I could, I would.

Disclaimer: English is still hard for me and I am only doing my best.
You have to put in the console "month = 12" then enter, and in the next line "day = 15" and enter again (without the ""), if its done correctly, the background will have some christmas decoration and when you go to sleep, the christmas event will trigger itself

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
Well, I will be a good champ, posting a (nearly full, the game is buggy, changing, so it might be impossible to get all of the scenes. In this case Hazel, and in previous versions Emma scene with the dog was more involved) gallery save, with full liberty to view it's contents.
The gallery is in the save files, which I had to separate, since 16MB is too much.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do I get this scene?

1707464178583.png

Also in 0.8.3 still can't complete these 3 quests. Are these 3 still not complete? I know one for Glory Hole says it is not but the others do not say.

1707464257256.png

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
How do I get this scene?

View attachment 3339506

Also in 0.8.3 still can't complete these 3 quests. Are these 3 still not complete? I know one for Glory Hole says it is not but the others do not say.
Hi there molitar, Quest 1 (main story quest) can not be completed yet. Same with quest 3
Quest 6 will be able to complete in the next update. Working on it now.
I have to remove Quest 11 from the questlog, but you've probably already completed it.

The photo that you're missing you get from the main story (quest 1).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there molitar, Quest 1 (main story quest) can not be completed yet. Same with quest 3
Quest 6 will be able to complete in the next update. Working on it now.
I have to remove Quest 11 from the questlog, but you've probably already completed it.

The photo that you're missing you get from the main story (quest 1).
OK used fix picture to get the picture. Please put a WIP in unfinished quests so we know that we are at the end of that build ended up wasting too much time trying to figure out what I missed.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Nothing happens when I try to craft black sugar after adding all necessary items. I just lose all the ingredients.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Patreon codes for mailbox

43248 (Emma Uniform 2)
20962 (Halloween Outfits)
719763 (Christmas Outfits)
11218 (Space Waitress)
28521 (Tech Uniform)
97081 (60x Reform Tokesm, 1x camera Changing Stone, 1x Archelean Dictionary)

Note: Typing in developer brings up what appears to be some type of cheat menu.
I tried the 97081 code and it didn't work. Has it been changed at all?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes