VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.5] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Do anyone else find concerning the fact that appereantly Yoichi was
1: Not being educated by the Camp Buddy caretakers, not even Yoshinori
2: Never vaccinated in his entire life, I mean, the poor guy didn't even know what vaccines were untill keitaro mentioned them because Yuki was feeeling sick!

Last edited:

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Since I'm lame and like making mods more than actually playing a game, I'm going to share what I have here. You have to add these files inside the 'game' folder in the extracted folder.

NOTE: Save your progress and close the game before adding any of the files from here.
Also this is for version 1.0 and might not work on newer versions. This is what each file in the zip does
Update - Post updated with mods for version 1.1

foreplay.rpy - disables foreplay minigame but configures the result as success

journal.rpy - disables the journal minigame but adds a bunch of coins so you can unlock stuff in gallery. Pointless if you're using the next mod.

gallery.rpy - unlocks the whole gallery

options.rpy - enables dev mode, enables rollback (you can use mouse wheel to go back and forth and choose different options etc)
With dev mode enabled, you can do some cool stuff like randomly jump to locations.
For instance, I don't think you'll ever to get to a cheat scene so if you want to see those, do this
1. Yoichi x Hiro
Start a new game
Press Shift+o
type in
jump day20_yoichi
You will jump to a new scene
Shift+o
score_yoichi=-30
You can skip or fast skip (by pressing '>' key) until to get past the choice menus to the scene

2. Natsumi x Hunter
Start a new game
Press Shift+o
type in
jump day11_hcheat

I'm not making any extensive changes here so that scripts shouldn't crash the game. I've found plenty of bugs in the game that causes the game to crash so if you get one of those, let the dev know.
If you don't want to use these mods, just delete the files from the folder. Make sure you save your progress before adding these mods though.

Last edited:

jardacalling

Nov 14, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to play out the animations in the gallery? Or is it just still pictures in gallery even though it's animated in game?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Could you add different mirrors? Mega won't let me download files that size and the other two I don't trust
There arent any other mirrors that allow files that large so no. Just use the torrent, or better yet, the compressed version.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Camp Buddy v1.1.
because of the large number of files (almost 20k) the start takes very long.
besides the buttons at the bottom of the screen you can also use gestures as usual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes