2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Where is the savegame location for this game?

I want to backup save as LOP games have the tendency to offer endgame choices and dead ends when the game is nearing its end.
So I don't want to grind for another 2h to get slightly different ending.

Reactions: leondaskrios

fastforreg

Sep 22, 2017
Pls help!!!

How do you unlock the gym teacher?

I bought the cheerleader outfit and have 10 passion but I don't know what other requirements there are to open the gym teacher.

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Pls help!!!

How do you unlock the gym teacher?

I bought the cheerleader outfit and have 10 passion but I don't know what other requirements there are to open the gym teacher.
Not sure what all the requirements are but for the gym teacher it was about halfway through the game or around the 2nd or 3rd time I needed to purchase the membership that after doing the private session did he offer to do the show.

Think the huniepop toy system was a lot better than this one as you could do some "interesting" builds with them. This however feels a little lacklustre in comparison. Though I guess huniepop's game length was a lot longer so it allowed for more build optimisations and such as compared to this 30 day limit and stat building. Somewhat dislike them being consumables as well, though they are kinda "cheap" and easy to get. Just dislike having to keep buying them if I don't want to buy like 10 in one go. Though the last point is just a more personal thing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think you unlock the gym teacher after you buy the membership the 2nd time. That's what I found on my way to get ending 4.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to get $30,000 in 30 days without cheating. I can't get anywhere near that while spending actions upping my relationship with Thomas and Cherry. Maybe work on energy to get more actions and moves?

Endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Threesomes:

Reactions: Tiagolop and Ekzar

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
I think you unlock the gym teacher after you buy the membership the 2nd time. That's what I found on my way to get ending 4.

I'm not sure how you're supposed to get $30,000 in 30 days without cheating. I can't get anywhere near that while spending actions upping my relationship with Thomas and Cherry. Maybe work on energy to get more actions and moves?

Endings:

Threesomes:
Think focusing on energy helps a lot. I managed it after doing a preliminary incomplete run and earned the final 30k on the last day. Was still bumbling about so there is a lot of room for optimisations. Did run into a few bugs that made the camshow instantly end and not provide any money. Happened pretty late and my earnings were then down to the wire.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
One thing I noticed when cheating was if you have enough points to finish a show but are in an early stage, you don't get the full amount from the show. You only get cash equal to the stage you were on when the show ends.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017

[/Spoiler]
Easy, finish the entire scene when playing the matching game. Every time you complete the threesome scene you earn $6,000. If you're having a hard time reaching the end of the scene concentrate on raising energy (swimming, jogging) for the first part. Also don't forget to buy the bed, that's an extra action point immediately. Energy is the largest most beneficial stat in this game.

The higher the number of your energy, the more action points you have for the day, as well as the number of starting turn per game. Once you're able to complete the scene for the lower level games (couple, solo, lesbian, etc) go to the clinic and get enhancements - that a cool plus 60 to the related stats.

Reaching $30,000 shouldn't be hard once you buy all the clinic upgrades and you have around 40+ turns per game and (5 action points per day).

As for the gym teacher just keep visiting him until he eventually tempts you. Afterwards you just have to buy a cheerleader outfit.

Reactions: khumak

vintageink

May 11, 2017
Not sure what all the requirements are but for the gym teacher it was about halfway through the game or around the 2nd or 3rd time I needed to purchase the membership that after doing the private session did he offer to do the show.

Think the huniepop toy system was a lot better than this one as you could do some "interesting" builds with them. This however feels a little lacklustre in comparison. Though I guess huniepop's game length was a lot longer so it allowed for more build optimisations and such as compared to this 30 day limit and stat building. Somewhat dislike them being consumables as well, though they are kinda "cheap" and easy to get. Just dislike having to keep buying them if I don't want to buy like 10 in one go. Though the last point is just a more personal thing.

Not sure either, I managed to trigger it once and never again. No idea what made it happen though. Purchasing a membership three times and going every day for lessons didn't seem to cut it for me.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, and I get that is the main schtick of the game, and I don't fault it for that. It's being true to what it wants to be. It's just not really my personal cup of tea. I've never enjoyed candy crush style games.

Now if they wanted to do a Ghost Recon type game where I shoot a bunch of cartel dudes and then get to see some village chicks get busy in a crusty old bunk house, I'd probably play that shit all day long. =).

I'm sure this game has an audience, I'm just not among them. But the renders are beautiful and what writing I experienced was pretty good.
Have you played Bounty Hunter?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
in my opinon one of their weaker games,they like to experiment with new stuff but this time it didn't worked well,for me atleast

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
i need help whnen i get start the game i get small black screan and my internet expoler start can you help me

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
At my age, I feel guilty for enjoying this game :).
I love the fact that they experiment. Heard that they're goig to release a point and click game. That makes me very impatient.

Reactions: Abadonna

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Easy, finish the entire scene when playing the matching game. Every time you complete the threesome scene you earn $6,000. If you're having a hard time reaching the end of the scene concentrate on raising energy (swimming, jogging) for the first part. Also don't forget to buy the bed, that's an extra action point immediately. Energy is the largest most beneficial stat in this game.

The higher the number of your energy, the more action points you have for the day, as well as the number of starting turn per game. Once you're able to complete the scene for the lower level games (couple, solo, lesbian, etc) go to the clinic and get enhancements - that a cool plus 60 to the related stats.

Reaching $30,000 shouldn't be hard once you buy all the clinic upgrades and you have around 40+ turns per game and (5 action points per day).

As for the gym teacher just keep visiting him until he eventually tempts you. Afterwards you just have to buy a cheerleader outfit.
Thanks for the tips. Energy definitely seems to be the key in this game. I had been focusing on the other stats first and it just doesn't work. Not a fan of the mini game but with high energy you can always win it. Sometimes it takes me longer than a week to get my first complete show though.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes