• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Illustration #93:

Scaled down version attached to this post and for those who want it, the full size in the rar file.

Note: Before anyone complains about the lack of detail in the image on some of the background stand in's, as per the man himself:

"I wanted to paint some characters at the beach!

It turned out to be a much more challenging scene than I thought it'd be. Painting a lot of characters like this makes it much harder than I hoped to get a satisfying amount of detail in each of them, so I'm probably not likely to try this again very soon, lol. Still a useful thing to experiment with though! I hope you like it."

Nerko

Mar 24, 2020
I thought it was only Illustrations untill I find out their WIP images, time lapse videos, layered PSD files, and even .Blend files added into the mix. I gonna gather everything just in case it end up disappearing.
The archive is no longer available, could you please update it

Reactions: HappyPepega

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
That's what happens when you come over 3 months too late to a party. That link was from Calm himself and I doubt he is going to reupload anytime soon since all his patreon members would have gotten it in the past 3 months. Like RD8K said, now you just gonna have to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: peluca

SatyrNymph

Apr 10, 2021
FWIW, all the illustration files are on kemono in the "gallery" post on the very first page. It's six .zip files. Very manageable. And the dl links for the WIP and time lapse psd etc files are still working, if you're interested in those.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
There's a collection on E-Hentai with 1,297 pictures from March 2022. ( ) The first page of this thread says there are 803 pictures and Calm's Kemono page doesn't say how many pictures there are. I'm slightly confused: Does F95Zone have everything Calm has release up til now, or should I search elsewhere?

Reactions: HappyPepega

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
There's a collection on E-Hentai with 1,297 pictures from March 2022. ( ) The first page of this thread says there are 803 pictures and Calm's Kemono page doesn't say how many pictures there are. I'm slightly confused: Does F95Zone have everything Calm has release up til now, or should I search elsewhere?
This thread includes all of the finished illustrations they've released up until 2022-07-08 (Illustration 95) based on the artists own Patreon Gallery, and miscellaneous other pics like process images, etc. The PSDs, complete WIP and process pics are not on this thread yet, and there aren't any duplicate copies of pics in the main download either which is more likely to be the case on e-hentai. So it all depends on what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
This thread includes all of the finished illustrations they've released up until 2022-07-08 (Illustration 95) based on the artists own Patreon Gallery, and miscellaneous other pics like process images, etc. The PSDs, complete WIP and process pics are not on this thread yet, and there aren't any copies of pics in the main download either which is more likely to be the case on e-hentai. So it all depends on what you're looking for.
I'm just looking for all of the finished works from the beginning until now.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well I got everything from what calm released from his Gallery. As well as everything from OP. I just never got the time to sort it out to make sure I didn't miss anything from him. However, the safety net for his content is within my hands.